PDA

View Full Version : 10 places where you should not pee...

Robert
April 20th, 2009, 08:30 PM
We all need to go sometimes, but be mindful of where you empty yer bladder.

http://www.hottnez.com/to-pee-or-not-to-pee-10-places-you-should-never-pee/

Warning - some photos are very, kind of, like, ouch! :eek:

Spudman
April 20th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Too much time on your hands today?:D

I was curious about one place and sure enough they covered it. I've never done it but have heard of people that have hit the old electric fence. It certainly is unpleasant but I've never heard of misfortune to the degree in your link. Ouch!

Jimi75
April 21st, 2009, 01:30 AM
Cool post Rob! That amazon parasite fish is terrifying!

Kazz
April 21st, 2009, 04:20 AM
Well...I wish I had not seen that electric fence image....wow....won't have to worry about Ole Kazz trying that one any time soon.

SuperSwede
April 21st, 2009, 09:52 AM
I just HAD to click the hidden image ..yuck..

sunvalleylaw
April 21st, 2009, 11:24 AM
The first place I thought of when I read the title was my open backed amph with the tubes hanging down. Now I am going to click that image of the electric fence and find out why I just know that would be a bad idea.

EDIT: ok I looked. whoa, that was worse than I thought it was going to be. Yuck!

just strum
April 21st, 2009, 03:51 PM
I haven't looked, but did you pee on something that caused the problem with the site?

Spudman
April 21st, 2009, 05:32 PM
They did forget a crucial place. Your mother in law's laundry room. I'm just guessing that would be a bad place.

bigoldron
April 21st, 2009, 08:59 PM
Some of you farm boys might know about not peeing on the electric livestock fences that are frequently used to contain cattle and other large animals. I've accidentally touched one before and it HURT! I've never peed on one, but I know people who have. It was not a pleasant experience for them.

sunvalleylaw
April 21st, 2009, 09:23 PM
I remember one day in college when I and my buddy were digging out a stump at his dad's house to earn a few bucks and raid the fridge. The house was in this suburban horse owner neighborhood. I kept stepping back from the spot I was digging and putting my hand over the top fence rail. An electric fence wire was on the other side due to the horses on that side. I did it three times I think. :thwap: Maybe I was hungover that day.

At least I didn't pee on it.

sumitomo
April 21st, 2009, 09:43 PM
So use a beer bottle on stage no pissin in the back of the amph's,Now you know why Mick Jagger does that rooster strut.Sumi:D

Tone2TheBone
April 21st, 2009, 10:48 PM
Sumi - Funny!

Steve-o - Hard to imagine you hungover. :D

kiteman
April 23rd, 2009, 07:13 AM
11. Don't pee on the Alamo. You will be banned from the city like they did Ozzy. :rotflmao:

Katastrophe
April 25th, 2009, 04:41 PM
*shiver* I just saw the pic of the dude that peed on the electric whatever.

I am scarred for life.

Monkus
April 28th, 2009, 08:18 AM
I cant unsee it .... I cant unsee it !!!! *dammit*