PDA

View Full Version : John Mayer just said...

Robert
April 22nd, 2009, 04:31 PM
I've been experimenting with trying to cut out the guitar face while playing but I just don't think it will ever be a reality. Whoops.

Taken from his Twitter page a few minutes ago. He is big into Tweeting! :D

sunvalleylaw
April 22nd, 2009, 04:34 PM
That would be like Joe Cocker trying not to make his faces whilst singing. Not gunna happen.

mrmudcat
April 22nd, 2009, 05:46 PM
Guitar face is a beautiful thang:D

Lev
April 23rd, 2009, 02:02 AM
..if only he put as much time into creating new music as he does on his internet addiction we might be enjoying some more great Mayer music. I love John Mayer but sometimes I think he needs to learn to shut up, leave the media stuff alone and just be the great musician that we know he is. The guy is obsessed with the internet!! [RANT OVER]

Jimi75
April 23rd, 2009, 02:55 AM
BB King's wife called him Lemon Face :)

bigG
April 23rd, 2009, 06:42 AM
I think it's all part'n'parcel of his getting into it. Don't really care what faces any guitarist makes, especially if it means they're "in the zone". John Mayer's alot more successful than I am!!:rotflmao:

As to Twitter and all that mess, to each his own. I couldn't care less abt all that stuff - blackberries and ipods and cell phones and such. I do belong to myspace, but ONLY because a dear female friend of mine insisted, and I just can't say no to her, about anything, dang it!

I set a goal abt 4 yrs ago to simplify my life. There's just TOO much goin on!

Whatever gets you thru the night, I guess
Whatever floats your boat
Different strokes for different folks:)

Brian Krashpad
April 23rd, 2009, 07:25 AM
Man if I worried about guitar face I'd be a wreck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/BrianKrashpad/redcrossFront3crazedbird.jpg

All part of the fun. ;)

just strum
April 23rd, 2009, 03:50 PM
I read that in most cases the celebrity is not posting on sites like twitter. At best, they have one of their employees post for them.

Remember, it's all cyberspace and we are not all who we say we are.

bigoldron
April 23rd, 2009, 09:35 PM
Man if I worried about guitar face I'd be a wreck.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/BrianKrashpad/redcrossFront3crazedbird.jpg

All part of the fun. ;)

Dude, you wouldn't be able to play a lick if you couldn't make face... :D