PDA

View Full Version : Jeff Beck DVD "Performing This Week...Live at Ronnie Scott's."

Robert
April 22nd, 2009, 04:37 PM
This looks like a DVD I must have. "Performing This Week...Live at Ronnie Scott's." It's like a wet dream, I've heard.

See this review - http://www.straight.com/article-215157/jeff-beck-concert-dvd-guitar-freaks-wet-dream

cP1jeisylBs

Blaze
April 22nd, 2009, 05:09 PM
I have it here , it s so good , nice small bar ambience and great musicians performance ..:master:

Surprise ! Robert Plant & Jimi Page in the crowd and some guests performing too..

Excellent ,a must...

Jeff Beck is trully a guitar master ..

Spudman
April 22nd, 2009, 05:24 PM
From the folks I've talked to that already have it there is no arguing that it's a 'must have.' No disappointment at all. It's a great DVD.

mrmudcat
April 22nd, 2009, 06:02 PM
Is that Tal on bass????

Blaze
April 22nd, 2009, 06:59 PM
Is that Tal on bass????

Yes it is ...

mrmudcat
April 22nd, 2009, 07:17 PM
Me and the mudkitty's follow all the wonderful young real deal talent.......we need them to carry the blues along new highways and obviously sharing any type music we dig:master:

Jimi75
April 23rd, 2009, 01:13 AM
MUST HAVE! First of all Ronnie Scott's is a great club. My brother has got many live cuts from Ronnie Scott's on CD, very very good jazz concerts taking place there. A Jeff Beck DVD is always a must have. Looking forward to buying it!

msteeln
April 24th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Ronnie Scott's is where Jimi jammed with Eric Burdon and others the evening/morning just within hours prior to his death.

Suhnton
April 24th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Wow, drum'n'bass. That was wicked.