PDA

View Full Version : The NEw Addition

just strum
April 23rd, 2009, 05:18 PM
I mentioned that my son purchased an Airedale a month or so ago, well they were born about two weeks ago.

In the bunch (12) is my son's dog (yet to be selected). The pic isn't that good, but I thought I would still post it.

The dog will be brought home the end of May.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Dogs/Attachment0.jpg

luvmyshiner
April 23rd, 2009, 05:20 PM
Wow Strummy! That is a fine lookin' mess of little puppies.

just strum
April 23rd, 2009, 05:26 PM
Wow Strummy! That is a fine lookin' mess of little puppies.

and to think it will end up

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Airedale.jpg

It is the biggest of the Airedale breed and the females are usually 80lbs. My 9lb rat terrier is going to have a real trip with this. Seeing that she will chase deer, she will still probably rule the house, at least in the beginning.

The 22lb rat terrier will probably pee on it (that's what he did to the other big dog we had).

luvmyshiner
April 23rd, 2009, 05:29 PM
Yeah, that's what Rocket does to his new guitars too!:messedup: That's why I keep trying to talk CB out of buying them.

markb
April 23rd, 2009, 05:54 PM
I thought this was going to be about a 335 ;)

just strum
April 23rd, 2009, 06:00 PM
I thought this was going to be about a 335 ;)

I didn't think of that - it is a bit misleading. Blazes probably will pee himself when he sees the topic.

ted s
April 23rd, 2009, 06:39 PM
Mark, maybe you should try that peeing on a 335 thing next time you're in a shop .

bigoldron
April 23rd, 2009, 09:40 PM
Why don't you pee on the 22 lb terrier and have the airedale find you a 335?

Rocket
April 23rd, 2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah, that's what Rocket does to his new guitars too! That's why I keep trying to talk CB out of buying them.
How's that been workin' out?

Childbride
April 24th, 2009, 06:04 PM

ok for now, as disposable earnings are earmarked for the future of a certain family member.

======

hey, Strummy, forgive if you told us already and i forgot...

is he picking a little boy or a little girl?

12 babies. [groan...] :)

luvmyshiner
April 24th, 2009, 06:29 PM

:thwap:

More importantly Strummy, how are you planning on cooking them?:poke:

Kazz
April 24th, 2009, 06:53 PM
The Kazztic's have taken in a new doggie too....rescue 2 year old Shih Tzu....black/brindle color...we are told it is a very rare color combo for the breed. His name is Gizmo.....previous owners left him in a crate all the time...poor little guy...we took him to our groomers and she had to give him the puppy cut....took all of his long hair down to about 1 inch...but when it grows back he will be a beautiful dog. Cannot believe how people can abuse an animal like that....he was so matted...

I know I know...without pics it didnt happen....I will try and get some up this weekend....he really is a cute doggie....can't wait for the hair to grow back out tho.

just strum
April 24th, 2009, 09:18 PM
ok for now, as disposable earnings are earmarked for the future of a certain family member.

======

hey, Strummy, forgive if you told us already and i forgot...

is he picking a little boy or a little girl?

12 babies. [groan...] :)

He's picked a female and is third pick for a female.

The dog had 6 males, 6 females.

Since he works at a Veterinarian Clinic, all medical expenses are free or near free.

Childbride
April 24th, 2009, 09:25 PM
He's picked a female and is third pick for a female.

The dog had 6 males, 6 females.

Since he works at a Veterinarian Clinic, all medical expenses are free or near free.

i remember that he works for a Veterinarian.

i wish him well with his new bundle of joy.

ours just got her 4 mos shots today, has learned to jump up on the 'bench/couch' by herself and is currently like a little kid trying to keep herself awake. :)

[good night, gracie]

just strum
May 1st, 2009, 05:20 PM
updated photo of one of the pups.

We will be going to see the pups on the 11th and make a selection. After that, she comes home on the 30th.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Fallonpuppy.jpg

Childbride
May 1st, 2009, 07:34 PM
very cute. :D

luvmyshiner
May 1st, 2009, 08:43 PM
Strum, that dude's got some veiney arms. You didn't get that pup from Robert by any chance?:poke:

just strum
May 15th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Two more weeks and we bring one of the pups home. We are going out to make the selection next weekend and maybe bring it home then instead of the following week.

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/Bryanspup001.jpg

piebaldpython
May 15th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Cute dogs. Good luck with that. Little pups have a sweet little yip of a bark. A couple of weeks later, they lose that yip and get a REAL bark. UGH!:rotflmao: