PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about getting this box here

Jimi75
April 24th, 2009, 06:15 AM
Everybody here's raving about the TC Electronics Nova System. I seriously think about getting one of these. The quality is tremendous, all analog, true bypass. Just talked to my dealer and he said this thing is a killer unit. It cost around 550€ = 690 USD.

Chekc this video out. The overdrive and distortion sounds are fantastic as well as the other effects on board. A very innovative unit. What do you think?

lkoB0MwRMQo

Blaze
April 24th, 2009, 06:18 AM
Everybody here's raving about the TC Electronics Nova System. I seriously think about getting one of these. The quality is tremendous, all analog, true bypass. Just talked to my dealer and he said this thing is a killer unit. It cost around 550€ = 690 USD.

Chekc this video out. The overdrive and distortion sounds are fantastic as well as the other effects on board. A very innovative unit. What do you think?

lkoB0MwRMQo&eurl
Nice , specialy the OD & disto , way better than the amp modelling of most stomp box unit....

I like modulation in effect loop (when you have it) i can get these kind of effects with my Boss Gt 8 which are not analog tho..Shure is good for a Marshall type amp or a Classic twin..

Jimi75
April 24th, 2009, 06:31 AM
Here

Thank Blaze. Link repaired.

Robert
April 24th, 2009, 07:07 AM
Sounds good, seems like a head on competitor to the Line 6 M13?

Spudman
April 24th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Read this first. It may be beneficial but it's going to take a while.
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=423000&highlight=line6+m13

hubberjub
April 24th, 2009, 09:03 AM
TC makes great stuff. I have a Nova Modulator and it sounds awesome for clean choruses and flanging. It falls a little short if you are looking for weird spacey sounds.