PDA

View Full Version : Blues fot Sat night

sumitomo
April 25th, 2009, 10:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlRvRtyamY&feature=channel This guy also has some other good playing.Enjoy Sumi:D:rockon: Sorry guys this url is not posting for me.I dont know why after Rvr it is tyamY8f and that is what I punched in oh well.

oldguy
April 26th, 2009, 05:50 AM
Well, Sumi, instead of all the cryptic code gobbledygoop you could just tell us the Youtube name of the person and the name of the video so we could look it up. :D

sumitomo
April 26th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Well the guys name is goldtop68 the vid is Live gig medley.I dont have all this internet crap down,but I can use a laptop to tune your car with a standalone system on a dyno.Sumi:D

ZMAN
April 26th, 2009, 01:28 PM
It is frustrating some times. I hear ya.
I checked him out and it is funny. When he is playing in a gig he is smokin.
When he does the vids by himself he seems kind of ordinary. Good tone in the sideways vid and his they call me the breeze is pretty cool.

sumitomo
April 26th, 2009, 03:46 PM
Ya know Son Seals is like that his studio stuff sucks but man watch out when you put him in front of people.Sumi:D

oldguy
April 26th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Well the guys name is goldtop68 the vid is Live gig medley.I dont have all this internet crap down,but I can use a laptop to tune your car with a standalone system on a dyno.Sumi:D

I know what you mean, Sumi.........I can hook up a GPS system to a laptop and stake a construction job, but I don't have the internet skills to figure out stuff a 15 yr. old can do with eyes closed!:D
Hint........
If you
1. Left click on the Youtube url and highlight it.
2. Left click again and "un" highlight it.
3. Left click again, and drag the cursor across just the part at the end, after the "v=" in the url. That's the only part you want to copy.
4. Right click and "copy". If you've only copied what's after "v=", it'll work.
5. Come back to TheFret post you're making, click the youtube thingy at the top RH of the window......when it opens in your post, "paste" the end of the Youtube url there, and the embedded video should be added to your post. You can hit "preview post" to see if it worked.
Anyway, I found it..........maybe we can enjoy it for Sun. nite, and some other Fretter's will enjoy it too.:)

VoTwtlWhzKk

oldguy
April 26th, 2009, 05:26 PM
It is frustrating some times. I hear ya.
I checked him out and it is funny. When he is playing in a gig he is smokin.
When he does the vids by himself he seems kind of ordinary. Good tone in the sideways vid and his they call me the breeze is pretty cool.

I dunno, ZMAN........... I checked out a couple more, and in this one he's definately got some great blues chops, and tone to boot.

Great find, Sumi!:D

waN6vW1xOsM&feature=related

ZMAN
April 27th, 2009, 06:37 PM
That one isn't bad, but you have to realize he is playing a Gibby gold top!
I guess I am used to hearing a rythm section. It sounds like he has been watching Robert's BB King licks. BBs licks were the first blues licks I played and that was many many years ago.
He is a great player though for sure.