PDA

View Full Version : Far Away

pes_laul
May 2nd, 2009, 08:24 PM
http://www.box.net/shared/55eod9ymlo this is a rough version of one of my new songs. The vocals weren't loud enough. My guitar tone is pretty killer though

sumitomo
May 2nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
Yea that sounded good and those drums they sounded really good,I mean I listen to a lot of these posts and I hear drums but those just stood out to me in a good way.How did you record this and what was some of your setup.Sumi:D :rockon::bravo:

pes_laul
May 2nd, 2009, 09:54 PM
Yea that sounded good and those drums they sounded really good,I mean I listen to a lot of these posts and I hear drums but those just stood out to me in a good way.How did you record this and what was some of your setup.Sumi:D :rockon::bravo:
my daddy played the drums on this one, he's pretty legit:rockon:

I played a shecter C1-+ through a line 6 podxt live straight into the mixer. My guitar was in Drop D. I played a richenbacker bass

just strum
May 3rd, 2009, 05:36 AM
I have to ask, do you sleep with a guitar? I am amazed at the progress you've made in such a short time that you've been here. You really seem to have dedicated yourself to this guitar thing (said in a good way).

pes_laul
May 3rd, 2009, 09:06 AM
I have to ask, do you sleep with a guitar? I am amazed at the progress you've made in such a short time that you've been here. You really seem to have dedicated yourself to this guitar thing (said in a good way).
Thanks strum, I usually don't sleep with it (though I fell asleep with it once) but I don't think this demo showcases my talents as much because everything was done in one take and I just slapped my solo together and did a little finger tapping for giggles. But When I get my band together we'll get the studio grade version:rockon:

M29
May 3rd, 2009, 10:19 AM
Man I liked that Kris rockin man rockin.:rockon: Doin a fine job their youngster.

M29