PDA

View Full Version : Most Annoying People you Have to Deal With?

ibanezjunkie
May 3rd, 2009, 11:49 AM
personally, i have 2 people that i deal with on a daily basis, more often than not something they do or say is REALLY annoying.

annoying person #1: The bass player in my band. he is convinced that unless a guitar is a gibson USA les paul from like 1950 its crap. he thinks his washburn W200PROe is better than my ibanez RG420EG because it looks like a les paul and has EMGs in it (eventhough it sounds crap because he plays an SS amp)

Annoying person #2: my brother. he plays Xbox 360 live games for 12 hours a day. he starts at about half 7 - 8 o clock in the morning through till near midnight. and he thinks hes so cool because he plays games 12 hours a day.

who are the most annoying people you have to deal with lately?

oldguy
May 3rd, 2009, 12:39 PM
people who don't have a job, very little ambition, and ask for advice they will ignore because they think, or "just feel", or "know" better. Usually kids with no life experience at all, yet they get super, super pi$$ed if someone dares tell them they're wrong and will regret their choices.
Not really all that annoying once you learn to ignore them, but that's kinda hard to do when they're related, or in-laws, out-laws, or whatever. Always feel like you should help, always end up frustrated with their know-it-all attitude...................best medicine in the world is watching them leave the nest and get a big dose of reality.

street music
May 3rd, 2009, 01:41 PM
I have a couple of co-workers that really don't appreciate the fact that they have a great paying job and try to cause others to be upset daily by not following what they are told to do , they have reached the point that they think the company can't do without them. One was sent home on Wed. for road rage in a company truck-3rd offense-5 days without pay and he says he did nothing wrong that is just his way of dealing with heavy traffic- the state police thought much different than that.

just strum
May 3rd, 2009, 01:44 PM
I try to practice the art of "ignore".

While there are those that annoy me, I find that ignoring them takes less effort than letting them bother me. I'm not always able to ignore an annoying person, but I continue to try.

oldguy
May 3rd, 2009, 01:46 PM
Most of my co-workers are good people.........the few that aren't I can ignore. I don't have to deal with them very often.:AOK:

Kazz
May 3rd, 2009, 01:55 PM
I only have one that is super annoying....she is so phony....you can see her coming a mile away...she is only nice when she wants something from you. All this "Honeeeeey" "Fabuuuuloouuuus" crap.

R_of_G
May 3rd, 2009, 02:03 PM

While there are those that annoy me, I find that ignoring them takes less effort than letting them bother me. I'm not always able to ignore an annoying person, but I continue to try.

This is a skill that I too attempt to develop all the time. I am the first to admit that it is not something I am particularly good at, but I continue to try. Life is too short to let people annoy you.

just strum
May 3rd, 2009, 02:05 PM
This is a skill that I too attempt to develop all the time. I am the first to admit that it is not something I am particularly good at, but I continue to try. Life is too short to let people annoy you.

Similar to the guitar, an endless journey.

ibanezjunkie
May 3rd, 2009, 02:21 PM
i try to ignore annoying people but when they annoy you oooone too many times, then you cant help but to let rip :rotflmao:

WackyT
May 3rd, 2009, 02:27 PM
#1: I work on an IT Helpdesk, so #1 would logically be people who call up continuously for the same issue day in and day out, even after you tell them how they can alleviate the issue themselves without having to call us.

#2: Those who feel they deserve to be given a life at the cost of taxpayers with no effort on their part. My sister and her boyfriend are in this category.

bigG
May 3rd, 2009, 02:29 PM
Luckily, I'm at a point where I don't HAVE to deal with any people, much less the annoying ones! :) I've dealt w so many annoying people throughout my life in business (and a couple of marriages - heheh) that nowadays I simply walk away or hang up, and don't give a damn what they think. At this stage of my life, I choose my battles carefully.

Now that I have the choice, life's too short to waste time w most people I meet, so I don't waste the time. Dealing w people in general over some 30+ years in business has soured me towards people in general, and my friends are few and far between, and I like it that way. :D

tot_Ou_tard
May 3rd, 2009, 03:51 PM
Humans.

Suhnton
May 3rd, 2009, 05:05 PM
Similar to the guitar, an endless journey.

The difference being, you don't feel the urge to break a guitar on another guitar's head.

Spudman
May 3rd, 2009, 10:54 PM
Humans.

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2008/07/earth-stood-still-klaatu.jpg

Suhnton
May 4th, 2009, 12:45 AM
I think you mean:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38115000/jpg/_38115670_hominids300.jpg

Robert
May 4th, 2009, 06:59 AM
I stay away from people who I think would make me annoyed. I stick to the ones whose company I enjoy.

Spudman
May 4th, 2009, 07:15 AM
I think you mean:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38115000/jpg/_38115670_hominids300.jpg

Nope. You'll have to see the movie.

Suhnton
May 4th, 2009, 05:07 PM
Nope. You'll have to see the movie.

Is that "The Day The Earth Stood Still"? Haven't seen that, I'll give it a viewing if I can find it.

mcgreggor57
May 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM

:AOK:

sumitomo
May 4th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I only have one that is super annoying....she is so phony....you can see her coming a mile away...she is only nice when she wants something from you. All this "Honeeeeey" "Fabuuuuloouuuus" crap.
That reminds me of that song slack jawed jezebel.I work by myself so people dont really bug me,but sometimes people come into my shop and want me to fix their car for free and I'll stop working to talk to them especially when I can muster up a good stinky fart for them,hey it's free!!! Sumi:D

just strum
May 8th, 2009, 06:06 PM
Well at least no one mentioned their spouse. The fact that ex-spouse wasn't noted is surprising.

Suhnton
May 8th, 2009, 06:38 PM
That reminds me of that song slack jawed jezebel.I work by myself so people dont really bug me,but sometimes people come into my shop and want me to fix their car for free and I'll stop working to talk to them especially when I can muster up a good stinky fart for them,hey it's free!!! Sumi:D

...then tell them they need a new exhaust.
You aren't one of these people that point something out around the tire rim, and when they crouch down to take a look, stand next to their head are you? :poke:

Rocket
May 8th, 2009, 06:58 PM
Well at least no one mentioned their spouse. The fact that ex-spouse wasn't noted is surprising.
Only because those make the term "annoying" a profound understatement!

sumitomo
May 8th, 2009, 07:25 PM
...then tell them they need a new exhaust.
You aren't one of these people that point something out around the tire rim, and when they crouch down to take a look, stand next to their head are you? :poke:

My Grandpa used to come up to us kids and rip one in our ears when we were kids maybe thats why I'm deaf! Sumi:D:confused:

Childbride
May 8th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Only because those make the term "annoying" a profound understatement!

:bravo: :rotflmao:

there is a saying...

he who angers you conquers you.

it is a struggle. but i'm a student.

sunvalleylaw
May 8th, 2009, 08:41 PM

there is a saying...

Sigh, yeah, me too. I can handle the concept sometimes. I am slowly learning to live that saying more often.

Rocket
May 8th, 2009, 09:14 PM
there is a saying...

Heh-heh... now you're on my list!

just strum
May 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM

there is a saying...

I think I recall Kazz saying that once over on the Washburn forum.