PDA

View Full Version : Misc. TV Movies of the 70's

Tone2TheBone
August 2nd, 2006, 01:28 PM
Ok I need some help from some of you older guys. Remember Dialing for Dollars? There was this one television movie that I am trying to remember the name of. I could have sworn it starred Dennis Weaver but I've looked at IMBD and didn't find anything about it there. Anyway the movie was about this young guy driving through the desert (I think) and he runs into a hunter. Anyway somehow this young guy gets stranded or something and so this hunter decides that he wants to hunt this kid. All this happens in the desert somewhere. Does this ring a bell for any of you old guys? Its driving me nuts trying to remember! :)

Mark
August 2nd, 2006, 01:44 PM
Sure your not confusing it with the one thta has a guy guy traveling by car and this big black Deisel truck keeps stalking him? Cant remember the name but that was Dennis Weaver in that movie too. As I recall it also took place out in the desert. Guess ole Dennis should have stayed being McCloud at least he had his trusty hogleg and horse to get through the troubles that came his way. LOL

Tone2TheBone
August 2nd, 2006, 01:48 PM
Mark - No not the same movie. That was Duel (Steven Spielberg) and that was classic too. What was that curly haired blonde guy that was always in movies like that in the 70s? Timothy something? My mind is going nuts trying to remember. I think he was in this movie too.

Mark
August 2nd, 2006, 01:58 PM
Sheeze I dont know Im finding I have a hard time remembering what I had for breakfast this morning....classic CRS syndrome....What forum is this again??? LMAO