PDA

View Full Version : Have not been on for a while, just checking in.

LagrangeCalvert
May 11th, 2009, 11:48 AM
So I have been playing music non stop......No time for anything else. I finnally have done the impossible in Cincinnati (or at least what the old guys say) and support myself solely on my music. I play in three bands, and host two blues jams and one acoustic jam during the week. I play out every fri. sat. and sun. its kinda nice......but its stressfull like any other job. But I just wanted to let all you know; Thanks for all the support, and I miss talking to all of you....... So, thanks guys and I hope all of you are doing great.

sunvalleylaw
May 11th, 2009, 12:02 PM
Good to hear from you! Don't be such a stranger!

mrmudcat
May 11th, 2009, 02:48 PM
Yea us small peaches need to hear from the big young peaches now brother!!:master:

Spudman
May 11th, 2009, 03:19 PM
So...you are eating out of dumpsters and sleeping at strange ladies houses? That's how I supported myself playing music.:D

Seriously though, I'm happy you are living your dream. It's wonderful to immerse oneself in the music that you truly love. Best wishes and continued success. Thanks for the heads up.:beer:

Robert
May 11th, 2009, 03:40 PM
That is awesome, good to hear from you ole chap! Don't be a stranger.

tjcurtin1
May 11th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Congrats and continued good luck in making a go of it - good to hear from you.

M29
May 11th, 2009, 06:55 PM
Congrats LC, all the best:AOK: I have not been able to hang as much as I want to and miss it as well. Check in when you can we enjoy your company.

M29

mcgreggor57
May 12th, 2009, 07:23 PM
If you ever get a gig down in Louisville, drop me a line.

Katastrophe
May 12th, 2009, 10:30 PM
Awesome, Lagrange! Good to hear from you. Now you need to get a laptop and post on breaks at gigs.;)

LagrangeCalvert
May 15th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Thanks guys...... I miss talking at all of you... and talking to some of you. I'm getting my SG worked on sat. getting a cap and resistor on the neck pot.

I will talk about that later..... and I have to post a review on my Peavy Windsor (that I was supposed to do 5 months ago).

oldguy
May 15th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Congrats and nice to hear from you, LC. We were patiently waiting for that review, but since you've been busy the review can take a backseat to the music..........:D

just strum
May 15th, 2009, 05:01 PM
I like hearing these things. No matter what the end result, you have eliminated the "what if I..." or the "I wish I would have..." when it comes to doing something like this.

A big "GOOD FOR YOU" and I hope you live out a dream.:AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
May 15th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Welcome back.

Way to go dude!