PDA

View Full Version : When The Skies Are Right

FrankAxtell
May 13th, 2009, 09:01 PM
A new tune "When The Skies Are Right"

http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7598085

Algonquin
May 13th, 2009, 09:24 PM
I always look forward to your audio posts Frank... and this one does not disappoint! Very tasty track as always! Keep them coming :bravo:

David

FrankAxtell
May 14th, 2009, 08:01 AM
I always look forward to your audio posts Frank... and this one does not disappoint! Very tasty track as always! Keep them coming :bravo:

David
Thank you very much for the encouraging comments....I really appreciate them...

marnold
May 14th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Great stuff as usual, Frank. I felt a bit of an Eric Johnson vibe at the beginning.

A practical question: You've been posting these great tracks to SoundClick and I know you've been talking about an album. Do you consider these demos or potential tracks? I guess my basic question is, "What's your end game/goal?"

FrankAxtell
May 14th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Great stuff as usual, Frank. I felt a bit of an Eric Johnson vibe at the beginning.

A practical question: You've been posting these great tracks to SoundClick and I know you've been talking about an album. Do you consider these demos or potential tracks? I guess my basic question is, "What's your end game/goal?"
These are potential tracks....hopefully the CD will be done by the end of the year or the first part of next year. The goal is major distribution and promotion. I have an excellent management team behind this project.

marnold
May 15th, 2009, 07:55 AM
These are potential tracks....hopefully the CD will be done by the end of the year or the first part of next year. The goal is major distribution and promotion. I have an excellent management team behind this project.
Certainly keep us posted on this!

FrankAxtell
May 17th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Certainly keep us posted on this!
will do...

helliott
May 17th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Frank, gorgeous as usual. Did you do the harmonies as well? I love the solo sound, but for this song would prefer something a little more trebly (I know that's not a word) or something with a bit more bite. Early mixes, I know, just a thought.

FrankAxtell
May 21st, 2009, 06:47 AM
Frank, gorgeous as usual. Did you do the harmonies as well? I love the solo sound, but for this song would prefer something a little more trebly (I know that's not a word) or something with a bit more bite. Early mixes, I know, just a thought.
Thanks so much. I do all my own harmonies. :beer:

Robert
May 21st, 2009, 07:30 AM
Nice one Frank!

How do you record/enter your drums, Frank? Midi keyboard, drum machine pads or just editing with the mouse?

FrankAxtell
May 23rd, 2009, 06:54 AM
Nice one Frank!

How do you record/enter your drums, Frank? Midi keyboard, drum machine pads or just editing with the mouse?
I edit them using my mouse in Logic Pro.

player
May 25th, 2009, 11:11 PM
schweet Frank thanks for sharing

FrankAxtell
May 27th, 2009, 09:17 AM
schweet Frank thanks for sharing
thanks so much...