PDA

View Full Version : Hello I'm the new one

Guitar-Chris
November 5th, 2005, 01:52 PM
Hello!

(At first, excuse my bad english, but I'm not a native speaker.)

I found the way to this forum, as many others, via the dolphinstreet web-Site. I live in Germany in Borken, a town very near to the dutch border.

After watching the videos of Robert playing the Vox AD50VT, I decided to sell out my old equippement and buy me that one, too.

Now I'm a very happy user of this amp and I'm only using a Marshall Bluesbreaker II as a booster.

My guitars are a Fender Telecaster, a Yamaha Pacifica 412V and a Dean Vendetta.

My favourite Music ist Blues-Rock and 60' and 70's rock.

As a music tip I would like to suggest listening to the new CD of Julian Sas (www.juliansas.com) a great dutch bluesplayer.

So keep on rockin' :R

Greetings!

6STRINGS 9LIVES
November 5th, 2005, 02:40 PM
Nice To Meet You..your English Is Excellent...look Foreward To Reading Your Posts..6s9l

Tone2TheBone
November 6th, 2005, 12:08 AM
Welcome,

I have a Dutch friend online who is also a musician. She plays clarinet though. :) Good to see you here and thanks for the blues musician tip.

-Rob J.

Myles
November 6th, 2005, 04:57 AM
Happy to have you aboard. I look forward to seeing your contribution to the forums.

Robert
November 6th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Welcome Chris! Enjoy our little hangout! Thanks for the link, will check it out soon.

Where is Borken? I went to the Expo 2000 in Hannover, and drove north up from there into Denmark.

Guitar-Chris
November 7th, 2005, 12:16 AM
Where is Borken? I went to the Expo 2000 in Hannover, and drove north up from there into Denmark.

Hm, Borken is that small...

Coming from Hannover it is all the way to the west and when you touch the dutch border, go 60 km south: Bingo! ;)