PDA

View Full Version : recommendation for UK musicians

ibanezjunkie
May 16th, 2009, 11:29 AM
www.imuso.co.uk

next day delivery on most everything and really low prices compared to the average price charged by other companies).

i got my BH5H (RRP. £150) for £109.

they sell most of the electro-harmonix muff stuff for less than £80 (compared to other stores where the prices exceed £120 in some cases)

the email response team are really helpful aswell, kept me informed of everything, and gave me all the reference numbers to check on my order and stuff. oh and, they deliver with Initial City Link and plaster everything with 'FRAGILE' tape.

i really recommend them.

Mr Grumpy
May 16th, 2009, 11:39 AM
+1. Ive had a couple of things and the service was excellent. Good prices too

bigG
May 17th, 2009, 05:35 AM
Hey guys, do any of the UK stores match online pricing?

We only have two stores here in this small town where I live in Florida - one matches online pricing, the other is about $30 US more on gits and amps, just a bit more on pedals and such. I prefer to support the mom 'n' pop stores - they're rapidly disappearing.

ibanezjunkie
May 17th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Hey guys, do any of the UK stores match online pricing?

We only have two stores here in this small town where I live in Florida - one matches online pricing, the other is about $30 US more on gits and amps, just a bit more on pedals and such. I prefer to support the mom 'n' pop stores - they're rapidly disappearing.

we'll, alot of the stores here, online and on the highstreet, have a 'price match form' or something on their website or on the counter. where you tell them that youve found it cheaper and they try and beat it