PDA

View Full Version : Insanity strikes guitarist

Spudman
May 18th, 2009, 10:56 PM
Read this and you'll understand. Think about it.

http://www.fender.com/news/index.php?display_article=314

Katastrophe
May 18th, 2009, 11:05 PM
I wish I had that much time on my hands. Cool build, and yes, he is quite insane for doing it.:D

markb
May 18th, 2009, 11:50 PM
Crazy. But then some people will go to any lengths to feed their Lego habit.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/1393114

Jimi75
May 19th, 2009, 01:07 AM
I always "hated" LEGO - that stuff was just so small and the figurines looked totally stupid. Anyways, the amph is a cool build - repsect.

ragnarpk
May 19th, 2009, 05:33 AM
thats craaaazy. i want to shake his hand.

Brian Krashpad
May 19th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Outstanding. A guy over on the Peavey T-60 boards made a Lego T-60. His may've actually had bits of a real T-60 under it though, iirc.

I love Lego's myself. If someone would pay me to just sit around and build stuff with 'em I do it in a second. It's almost impossible to get from my son's bedroom door to his bed as a result of those dang things though.

marnold
May 19th, 2009, 07:00 AM
That's pretty awesome. I'd never have the patience for it though. I was from the "Build a Huge Tower" school of Lego.

Robert
May 19th, 2009, 07:54 AM
My goodness. That is insane. Uh, excuse me, but I would rather just play my amp.

Spudman
May 19th, 2009, 08:01 AM
That's pretty awesome. I'd never have the patience for it though. I was from the "Build a Huge Tower" school of Lego.

I graduated, barely, from that school too but my major was "Large Blob of Blocks."

sunvalleylaw
May 19th, 2009, 02:42 PM
I got as far as building race cars and space ships/planes that I could crash on the downstairs linoleum. But then Hot Wheels came along. My sons, especially my oldest, who happens to play guitar, love them. They are very different now as compared to my childhood, what with the specifically designed sets. We just had a bunch of blocks and everything looked kind of square and dot matrixy. A few years ago, we took the kids to Legoland in CA and they had a grand time! I was personally into the Star Wars stuff they had there as part of an exhibition.

I will have to show my son this. Maybe they will come out with a special edition set!