PDA

View Full Version : Defunkt

Robert
May 19th, 2009, 09:42 PM
Another Red Ant jam.

Have a listen. I tried my funkiest. :)

Defunkt Renman (http://www.box.net/shared/dysr1avm0t)

Using my Tele here, with GearBox and Plexi Jump Lead again. I tried this time with a bit of U-vibe in GearBox.

SuperSwede
May 20th, 2009, 02:00 AM
Hey that tele is too low! Turn it up! (sounds good)

Jimi75
May 20th, 2009, 02:02 AM
Robert, the Tele is too low indeed, but from what I could hear the sound and the mixing in of the U-Vibe sounds AWESOME!!!! This is some dangerousely profesisonal sounding stuff. WOW! :master:

Blaze
May 20th, 2009, 06:25 AM
Ok Boss , enough of the music posting , time now at 40 for a Robert Renman Cd ..

Why not ! I ll buy it and some other will too ...

:bravo: :bravo:

Jimi75
May 20th, 2009, 06:31 AM
time now at 40 for a Robert Renman Cd ..

Why not ! I ll buy it and some other will too ...

:bravo: :bravo:

+100

Robert
May 20th, 2009, 07:21 AM
Oh you are too kind! I will mix the guitar louder tonight and post again.

Thanks a lot! :)

Robert
May 20th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Ok, have a listen now then. I re-uploaded it with the guitar mixed in louder.

sumitomo
May 20th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Man that sounds great Robert!! Can I ask you a question?When you use gearbox do you start with a clean guitar sound and then pick your amph,ect or do you like to use the presets.Sumi:D

Robert
May 20th, 2009, 03:35 PM
Man that sounds great Robert!! Can I ask you a question?When you use gearbox do you start with a clean guitar sound and then pick your amph,ect or do you like to use the presets.Sumi:D

Thank you.

I start with picking an amp model first. If I like the sound, I experiment with mic placement and speaker cabinets, and sometimes stompbox models too. Whatever makes it sound good!

bigG
May 21st, 2009, 11:36 AM
Damn, Robert! I missed this one - just listened - AWESOME! I can't say another word, just AWESOME! :master:

You must be finger-picking, no? If not, I'm flumoxed!

Count me in on a Renman CD purchase!

Robert
May 21st, 2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks bigG, appreciate that!

Nope, I'm using a pick all the way through, except on soft notes, I may using a hybrid picking style, I can't remember. I ofetn use my ring and middle finger quite a bit without thinking about it.

bigG
May 21st, 2009, 11:56 AM
Robert, I've got Jeff Beck on the brain since the Ronnie Scott's gig (got the DVD yesterday!!!) This would honestly have been right at home onstage w him that night, and I mean that! :bravo:

Robert
May 21st, 2009, 01:05 PM
I bow my head for such kind words, bigG!

Thankee-Sai!
Long Days and Pleasant Nights to You, Sai.