http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7633854

Rocket
May 26th, 2009, 06:42 AM
Song title... this will drive me crazy if I don't mention it:
You are is "You're".

FrankAxtell
May 26th, 2009, 07:35 AM
Song title... this will drive me crazy if I don't mention it:
You are is "You're".My oversight, thanks for the correction...it's been fixed....

marnold
May 26th, 2009, 08:09 AM
Great stuff as always, Frank. This one seemed to have a more "commercial" appeal to it (take that word in the most positive way possible). Was that a conscious decision or more something that just happened?

Blaze
May 26th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Great stuff again Frank but i must say that i found that your songs often sound the same to my ear..

Maybe it s the effects you re using in your voice or on other parts and your guitar solos are realy nice but to me each and every time i have the impression it sound like the one before by that i mean it does nt surprise me ..

I d like to hear from you something with less effects with a more construct melodic guitar solo or something completly acoustic would be cool too..

Don t get me wrong , you re stuff is realy aweome , this is my constructive criticism or a pesonnel opinion if you will , hopefuly you will appreciate and won t be piss ..

Ciao :beer:

Blaze

Jimi75
May 26th, 2009, 08:25 AM
Great song! It's good to hearsomething with vocals from time to time! Good job Frank, this song has a cool vibe.

FrankAxtell
May 27th, 2009, 09:16 AM
Great stuff as always, Frank. This one seemed to have a more "commercial" appeal to it (take that word in the most positive way possible). Was that a conscious decision or more something that just happened?
Thanks so much....my management wants me to try the more comercial approach as we are getting ready to compile tunes for a CD soon and then have it mastered by top engineer Mike Fuller in Miami.

FrankAxtell
May 28th, 2009, 07:38 AM
Great stuff again Frank but i must say that i found that your songs often sound the same to my ear..

Maybe it s the effects you re using in your voice or on other parts and your guitar solos are realy nice but to me each and every time i have the impression it sound like the one before by that i mean it does nt surprise me ..

I d like to hear from you something with less effects with a more construct melodic guitar solo or something completly acoustic would be cool too..

Don t get me wrong , you re stuff is realy aweome , this is my constructive criticism or a pesonnel opinion if you will , hopefuly you will appreciate and won t be piss ..

Ciao :beer:

Blaze
Thanks for the critique....