PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Arbiter Fuzz Face

Tone2TheBone
August 7th, 2006, 02:28 PM
Does anyone have any "experience" with this pedal? Have you ever been "experienced"? *wiggles eyebrows*

Cranium
August 7th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Dude! I was about to post about it like 10 seconds ago before I used the search button! Wow, Im also curious about it.

Tone2TheBone
August 8th, 2006, 08:36 AM
I saw one at a pawn shop sometime earlier this year and I should have bartered for it. I don't know if it was new or old but it looked old. I guess I want one because Jimi had one at Woodstock. Get the Jimi at Woodstock DVD you guys if you haven't already.

Jimi75
August 9th, 2006, 02:17 PM
I played one that was made around 67-69 when I was in England. This one was pretty good, but to be honest, if you want a very very decent fuzz go for the Fulltone 69. I bgorrowed one from a friend ans this thing is just heavenly - don't worry all Jimi Sounds can be done with it.....

Tone2TheBone
August 9th, 2006, 03:03 PM
J75..... Danke. :)

Justaguyin_nc
November 20th, 2006, 08:11 PM
I was actually looking into a Big Muff for a gilmourish sound.. and ran across this demo of the fuzzface on youtube.. you might like checking it out.. http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZlXnWAPU__E

Although meant to be different than the Big Muff and earlier floyd, I kinda enjoyed the sounds more..and it came first... so probably will break down and get one some day..

Kinda strange I was looking at the Behringer VD1 pedal as a cheaper alternative for the Big Muff when the Fuzz popped up... I didn't care for the VD-1 demo at all as a compare to Big Muff.. didn't sound like the same thing to me..although it looked like it... and in the end... well I ordered a $20 Acoustic simulator from Behringer.. funny how the mind spins and spins..at least mine..lol

Robert
November 20th, 2006, 09:18 PM
My Das Fuzz is pretty awesome too. Germanium fuzz with lotsa balls.