PDA

View Full Version : BB King Vid - inspired by Robert

Jimi75
May 29th, 2009, 07:11 AM
Actually, hearing Roberts take on the BB style backing track reminded me of my favourite BB concert. B.B. King live in Africa. Tremendous concert, an unbeatable atmosphere, BB feels connected with his roots, you can feel it...and his playing....no words for the tone, watch the vibrato, watch the licks starting around 0:50 and around 2:00, see the rather thick neck on his Lucille, part of the great sound he has, watch the sweat pouring down, ahhhh gosh,,, this really gives me the creeps! :master:

sMWTqUuSh4

Blaze
May 29th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Actually, hearing Roberts take on the BB style backing track reminded me of my favourite BB concert. B.B. King live in Africa. Tremendous concert, an unbeatable atmosphere, BB feels connected with his roots, you can feel it...and his playing....no words for the tone, watch the vibrato, watch the licks starting around 0:50 and around 2:00, see the rather thick neck on his Lucille, part of the great sound he has, watch the sweat pouring down, ahhhh gosh,,, this really gives me the creeps! :master:

sMWTqUuSh4

-sMWTqUuSh4

bigG
May 31st, 2009, 10:38 AM
At his best, indeed! Great clip, man. At the top of his game. This is the BB I will always remember...:bravo: