PDA

View Full Version : Vid. Les Paul Gold Top + Fender Champ. 600

Jimi75
June 1st, 2009, 04:56 AM
.........here's the first quickie....................I hope you like.................sorry, have to leave the house..........................no time for long talk..............

6GMXrmRZEjw

Kazz
June 1st, 2009, 05:08 AM
very clean sounding Jimi.....looking forward to hearing it with the Marshall and some distortion :-)

Algonquin
June 1st, 2009, 05:40 AM
Very nice clip Jimi... love the sound of those '57's through the Champ. :bravo:

tot_Ou_tard
June 1st, 2009, 06:00 AM
very clean sounding Jimi.....looking forward to hearing it with the Marshall and some distortion :-)
Why? It sounds very sweet the way it is.

I love that sound. Thanks Jimi!

marnold
June 1st, 2009, 07:51 AM
Very nice clip Jimi... love the sound of those '57's through the Champ. :bravo:
Agree wholeheartedly. Good stuff. I also am looking forward to some Marshally goodness.

bigG
June 1st, 2009, 07:57 AM
Nice, Jimi! Great guitar! Classic...er, Traditional! :bravo: :dude:

FrankAxtell
June 1st, 2009, 08:04 AM
Nice job on this Jimi....awesome tone and super nice axe! :bravo:

FA

sunvalleylaw
June 1st, 2009, 09:19 AM
Very nice my friend! And it is always good to here the bird in the background. ;) :AOK: :AOK:

piebaldpython
June 2nd, 2009, 06:10 PM
Nice and CLEAN. Sometimes it's nice just to hear a git with no DIRT in the sound mix. Nice playing!! The bird's a nice touch too. :D

helliott
June 2nd, 2009, 06:28 PM
Jimi, you own that beautiful woman. I've always found my limited abilities make a LP less flexible than some other guitars, but in the hands of guys like you and Warren Haynes, who really understand how to very quickly use volume and tone pots to change tone, it's as diverse as any guitar you can find. It's all in the player, though it must help to start with a gorgeous plank like that.

mrmudcat
June 2nd, 2009, 06:48 PM
I demand goldie plus marshall ..................please please.........!!!!:dude:

Jimi75
June 3rd, 2009, 01:19 AM
Thank you all for your nice comments. I have played Goldie through her big brother Marshall yesterday for 20 minutes. It was earthshaking! Promissed, a video clip will follow, but I still need some time to experiment with my settings to be able to provide the best video possible.

duhvoodooman
June 3rd, 2009, 05:21 AM
Gorgeous guitar & sounds great, Jim. Congrats!! Looking forward to hearing some distorted sounds from it next!

ZMAN
June 3rd, 2009, 06:37 AM
Love the tone of the Goldie. BTW I like your shirt also. I have a couple of them the "Charlie Sheen" shirt by Nat Nast.

Jimi75
June 3rd, 2009, 06:39 AM
Love the tone of the Goldie. BTW I like your shirt also. I have a couple of them the "Charlie Sheen" shirt by Nat Nast.

You recognized the Nat Nast????? Ahhh you are great! Best shirts in the world. I know that C. Sheen wears them, but I first deiscovered them on the Sopranos. Here in Germany you can not buy them, but I was lucky getting one through a friend of mine in the USA :-)

Robert
June 3rd, 2009, 07:40 AM
Great Jimi! Congrats on that axe! I AM jealous, you know...

One day... enjoy that for a long time now.

Great playing and tone too. I like that middle position sound.

Jimi75
June 3rd, 2009, 07:42 AM
Great Jimi! Congrats on that axe! I AM jealous, you know...

One day... enjoy that for a long time now.

Great playing and tone too. I like that middle position sound.

Thank you very much Robert! Makes me proud getting your positive feedback on this! :AOK: