PDA

View Full Version : Check out these comments on my Marshall video

Robert
June 1st, 2009, 12:11 PM
I made a Marshall JVM demo a while back -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzMpsrHUoN0

Check out the comments from kleinster99.

Apparently, I am wasting kleinster99's time! I was trying to be sarcastic, but I think I totally failed... :thwap:

ragnarpk
June 1st, 2009, 12:16 PM
... its youtube, what do you expect? :P

bigG
June 1st, 2009, 01:05 PM
Robert, I think you did the right thing. What you said wasn't off-putting, and, besides, a few others since then have taken care of it nicely - including our own Algonquin! :)

And there's a pop-up balloon that says what the settings are at the beginning anyway! Silly kleinster :thwap:

(I'm not a member of youtube, or I'd have stuck something up there, too!)

tunghaichuan
June 1st, 2009, 01:25 PM
Bottom line: those who can, do. Those who can't whine and moan on the 'Net about how they could have done it so much better. :rotflmao:

tung

marnold
June 1st, 2009, 01:30 PM
I added the teensiest little bit of sarcasm there too :)

bigG
June 1st, 2009, 01:34 PM
Bottom line: those who can, do. Those who can't whine and moan on the 'Net about how they could have done it so much better. :rotflmao:

tung

That's right! You tell 'em, tung! :bravo:

I just saw what you added, rev. That's what I woulda said! Well done! :bravo:

just strum
June 1st, 2009, 01:41 PM
Hey, the guy wanted: "All I wanted to see was the sound of the different channels"

You're not a miracle worker.

Robert
June 1st, 2009, 01:46 PM
Haha, keep em coming guys! I bet the guy is fuming right now! :D

just strum
June 1st, 2009, 02:00 PM
You should at least tell him what pick you are using.

Robert
June 1st, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hey, I used my $200.00 pick from Outer Space on that video! Tot let me get a good deal on it - normally they are 50,000 Grubnick. ;)

ragnarpk
June 1st, 2009, 02:02 PM
Hey, the guy wanted: "All I wanted to see was the sound of the different channels"

you could always send him a few tabs of LSD... then maybe he can see the sound better?

markb
June 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Hey, at least he didn't question your sexuality or accuse you of unnatural acts with small furry animals. It seems pretty mild for the kind of stuff you see on YouTube comments.

ibanezjunkie
June 1st, 2009, 03:24 PM
lol Robert, i jsut found out that its YOUR fault i bought the digitech hot head cus of that vid with the '51 =]

i wish i still had that....=[

nice JVM btw, those amps are well nice.

Robert
June 1st, 2009, 03:52 PM
ibanezjunkie, thanks! My noodling around seems to cause all sorts of problems... :D

Robert
June 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM
Looky here too - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriHvaztzAU

The same dude is hurtin' again because of me... :cry: :D

not you again! get a band and stop using the Marshall Amp tutorial as an audition tool. Wasting my time with your twangy noodling. won't anyone just let me hear the amp!?

He must be a very busy man. I wonder why he lets me waste his time like that? It's so rude of me to do this, just unacceptable! :pancake:

just strum
June 1st, 2009, 04:29 PM
I think he is a fan that just finds it hard to express himself.

Tibernius
June 1st, 2009, 04:41 PM
won't anyone just let me hear the amp!?

Maybe you should help him then Robert.

Post a video of the amp switched on with no guitar plugged in.
:D

luvmyshiner
June 1st, 2009, 04:52 PM
Hey, at least he didn't question your sexuality or accuse you of unnatural acts with small furry animals.

Um . . . seriously . . . is that a bad thing???:o

sunvalleylaw
June 1st, 2009, 04:56 PM
Maybe you should help him then Robert.

Post a video of the amp switched on with no guitar plugged in.
:D

Maybe you could hook up a light show of some kind so he could see the sound.

stingx
June 1st, 2009, 05:06 PM
I thought that was a very thorough demo. You gotta love Youtube though. Me, I love the wacky comments. Remember, Robert, you cannot have the artist without the critic. :D

oldguy
June 1st, 2009, 05:33 PM
I left you a couple comments, Robert.
I don't have to be nice on the 'Tube, I can just be my sarcastic self, I don't moderate there. :D :D :D

Robert
June 1st, 2009, 06:25 PM
Great comments oldguy! Voodooman, I also love your wasting my time comment! :AOK:

I don't mind critics, but this one was just too funny to ignore... ;)

duhvoodooman
June 2nd, 2009, 06:47 AM
I think we've gotten under his skin. The profanity quotient in his latest posts is up significantly! :rotflmao:

Robert
June 2nd, 2009, 07:17 AM
He is back, he is back! See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SriHvaztzAU

bigG
June 2nd, 2009, 07:21 AM
Apparently he's a glutton for punishment. Masochism, anyone? :rotflmao:

duhvoodooman
June 2nd, 2009, 07:52 AM
This moron doesn't deserve any more attention. Anybody reading his posts will immediately dismiss him as brainless troll. It's no fun trying to engage him in a battle of wits since he's obviously unarmed....

piebaldpython
June 2nd, 2009, 08:33 AM
Originally Posted by markb
Hey, at least he didn't question your sexuality or accuse you of unnatural acts with small furry animals.

Um . . . seriously . . . is that a bad thing???:o

Well, I tell ya.....it can be damaging. :D Way back in the day....in the early 80's, we had a hotshot TV anchor (male) on our NBC affiliate here in Philly. Well, rumors being rumors......and how somehow they can become unproven "facts"........this TV heartthrob news anchor was REPUTED to have been in a local hospital with a lil furry thing far up in a BAD place....oh man, the bru-ha-ha and innuendo that followed was unreal......

He wound up leaving after another year or so. People still remember THAT incident like it happened yesterday. Sheesh!! :whatever:

Plank_Spanker
June 3rd, 2009, 04:52 PM
Originally Posted by markb

Well, I tell ya.....it can be damaging. :D Way back in the day....in the early 80's, we had a hotshot TV anchor (male) on our NBC affiliate here in Philly. Well, rumors being rumors......and how somehow they can become unproven "facts"........this TV heartthrob news anchor was REPUTED to have been in a local hospital with a lil furry thing far up in a BAD place....oh man, the bru-ha-ha and innuendo that followed was unreal......

He wound up leaving after another year or so. People still remember THAT incident like it happened yesterday. Sheesh!! :whatever:

Jerry Pinnacolli (sp?)

I remember that! :D

Jimi75
June 4th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Ahhhh somtimes youtube is the most stupid and annoying place on earth. I can understand most of the comments, but some of them are just...you know. Kleinster99...he's propably still a kid with big mouth.

Anyways, left my 0.2 on your video (youngblueproductions).

sumitomo
June 4th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Heck Robert he's a fan,offer him a job as your personal bagel slicer.If he does not want that job I have a job for him on a boat baiting fish hooks! Sumi:D

Robert
June 4th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Heck Robert he's a fan,offer him a job as your personal bagel slicer.If he does not want that job I have a job for him on a boat baiting fish hooks! Sumi:D

Junior Baiter, or higher? :D

sumitomo
June 4th, 2009, 07:48 AM
Have to start him off as a Junior,but he should climb the ladder fast because he is already a perfect A$$hole!!!!Sumi:D

Jipes
June 4th, 2009, 08:45 AM
I made a Marshall JVM demo a while back -

Check out the comments from kleinster99.

Apparently, I am wasting kleinster99's time! I was trying to be sarcastic, but I think I totally failed... :thwap:

Well Robert don't worry I experienced the same with my double stops video that I have on Youtube. I did it in french because some players ask me and they cannot really unsderstand the english videos available. As soon as I published it I got tons of comments asking why the hell I was doing it in french :thwap: :confused: :confused: It's clearly stated but still people complain what a pain in the A**

You're doing a good job don't let the assholes ruin your motivation just go on :AOK:

Robert
June 10th, 2009, 11:52 AM
He is back!

sumitomo
June 10th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Well Robert we can't start him off as a Junior,cause now we know what he does in his closet!!!:eek::crazyguy: Sumi:D

sunvalleylaw
June 10th, 2009, 02:05 PM
I went and replied to him. Couldn't help it. Ok, enough wasting time with him. He is in my "ignore" box.

Algonquin
June 10th, 2009, 02:25 PM
A list of replies

-If I said anything to offend you it was purely intentional
-You don't have to say anything. You offend me just by being in the area
-I don't take it personally. Every time you open your mouth you offend someone.
-Well, you probably said it without thinking, the way you do most things
-Don't worry about it. I've never listened to a thing you've said since the day I met you
-Nothing you could say could offend me. I only get offended by things that make sense.
-I'm not offended by what you say. I'm just glad that you're stringing words into sentences now.
-It's not what you say, it's the thought behind it that counts, and I know there's never any thought behind anything you say.
-I wouldn't get angry at you today. It's "Be kind to Animals" week.

Robert
July 14th, 2009, 09:43 AM
He is back again!

He takes the time to give me advice. I am honoured.

tunghaichuan
July 14th, 2009, 09:52 AM
What a d*uche bag :whatever:

tung

He is back again!

He takes the time to give me advice. I am honoured.

luvmyshiner
July 14th, 2009, 11:22 AM
I like Algonquin's idea, here is my list of suggested replies:

-What, school's out already son?
-I'm sorry, I was looking for your demo and I must have missed it.
-What, did you get early release for good behavior?
-Is this your way of flirting son, because I'm married ya' know.
-You again? Who forgot to flush?
-Son, the library is about to close, you better run on home now before your Mom gets mad.

And my favorite suggestion:

-I did your mother.

:poke:

duhvoodooman
July 14th, 2009, 11:41 AM
What a d*uche bag :whatever:
K_b3oPslctA

tunghaichuan
July 14th, 2009, 11:42 AM
I like Algonquin's idea, here is my list of suggested replies:

-What, school's out already son?
-I'm sorry, I was looking for your demo and I must have missed it.
-What, did you get early release for good behavior?
-Is this your way of flirting son, because I'm married ya' know.
-You again? Who forgot to flush?
-Son, the library is about to close, you better run on home now before your Mom gets mad.

And my favorite suggestion:

-I did your mother.

:poke:

Add:

"If I'd wanted to hear from an a$$hole, I would have f*rted." :poke:

tung

duhvoodooman
July 14th, 2009, 11:49 AM
Add:

"If I'd wanted to hear from an a$$hole, I would have f*rted." :poke:
Another favorite in the same vein:

"If I wanted crap from you, I'd have squeezed your head."

tunghaichuan
July 14th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Another favorite in the same vein:

"If I wanted crap from you, I'd have squeezed your head."

Or

"I'd smack you, but sh*t splatters."

tung

ted s
July 14th, 2009, 12:31 PM
Don't know how I missed this. great playing Robert !
Apparently you CAN get screaming solo's from this amph 9999/10000 times ! :poke:

Robert
July 14th, 2009, 01:56 PM
Thanks Ted, but sorry for the bull**** noodling and all that! I obviously don't please everyone... but that's okay! :AOK:

duhvoodooman
July 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Thanks Ted, but sorry for the bull**** noodling and all that! I obviously don't please everyone...
Wanker! :poke: ;) :rotflmao:

Robert
July 14th, 2009, 02:56 PM
Vood, just wait until that guy discovers my videos with your pedals... oh the trash talk would never end! :thwap:

ibanezjunkie
July 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM
how can you 'Play nonesense' ?

surely that would be called improv.

Robert
July 14th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Appreciate the support, guys! Kleinster just won't give up!

ibanezjunkie
July 14th, 2009, 03:13 PM
what i really dont understand is,

you play the amp and demonstrate its features like a demo is supposed to, you use a decent cab and a beauty of a guitar.

how exactly is demo-ing the amp during an amp demo a waste of his time? >_>

sunvalleylaw
July 14th, 2009, 05:12 PM
I went and checked that other dude's vid. Not horrible, but just and ordinary vid with some chords and basic wanking. The guy hits a bunch of loud chords, so I guess that is what this guy that keeps commenting is looking for. But whatever, I have no idea what this guy's problem is that he keeps posting.