PDA

View Full Version : Who started this site?

6STRINGS 9LIVES
November 7th, 2005, 10:26 AM
Just wondering who concieved and developed this site , and when , how long has it been here . I think its time for these folks to take a bow .. for a great site and building a great community, it obviously must have been a ton of work ... come on take a bow...... 6S9L

Robert
November 7th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Thanks, happy to hear you like this site! Yes, it has been a lot of work, so I'm glad to hear this work is appreciated.

Well, developing - that would be me, with the assistance from VitalMyles in configuring stuff behind the scenes.

Conceiving the idea - that would be me and Tremoloman. We both thought the world needed a nice guitar and bass forum, one that isn't policed too hard like some other boards out there. Our goal from the start has been to make a friendly place where you can talk about anything you want, and where everyone's opinion counts.

This site is fairly new, I made it go live at the end of September 2005. It seems my own dolphinstreet site has been successful in recruiting new members.

The site is sponsored by Vital Effect (http://www.vitaleffect.com) - the company I work for.

Please spread the word about our friendly guitar/bass site to everyone you know!