PDA

View Full Version : happy birthday threads...

ibanezjunkie
June 6th, 2009, 03:23 PM
why are there so many happy birthday threads? :rotflmao:

why not jsut have one thread where everyone says their happy birthdays :poke:

:bravo:

sunvalleylaw
June 6th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Because it is the personal touch that makes this place nice. It is also why we encourage individual introduction threads. It is nice to know one another a bit better. At least IMO! :AOK: :AOK:

ibanezjunkie
June 6th, 2009, 03:27 PM
fair doos

this place is...more of a community than most forums i know of.

=]

oldguy
June 6th, 2009, 03:32 PM
That's right..................and that's why we ask everyone to be polite and show some respect, but have fun while doing it. It makes it a nice place to visit.:AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
June 6th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Warren (where'd he go anyway?) wears his Happy Birthday Threads to make pancakes.

Robert
June 6th, 2009, 05:20 PM
Warren (where'd he go anyway?) wears his Happy Birthday Threads to make pancakes.

That's the post of the month, right there! 3 points to Tot!

just strum
June 6th, 2009, 05:22 PM

Good question, I was thinking of emailing him about providing advice on a camera purchase. I will have to do that tonight.

The last time I communicated with him, he was pretty busy with work and kids.

just strum
June 6th, 2009, 05:42 PM
That's right..................and that's why we ask everyone to be polite and show some respect, but have fun while doing it. It makes it a nice place to visit.:AOK:

Thankfully I am looked upon as the voice of reason.

tot_Ou_tard
June 6th, 2009, 05:52 PM
Thankfully I am looked upon as the voice of reason.

That's the best explanation of The Fret that I've ever heard.

luvmyshiner
June 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
Why do we have to have so many threads questioning what we post in other threads? Can't we just have one thread where we question everything that was posted in any other thread?:D

just strum
June 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
That's the best explanation of The Fret that I've ever heard.
:rotflmao:

oldguy
June 6th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Why do we have to have so many threads questioning what we post in other threads? Can't we just have one thread where we question everything that was posted in any other thread?:D

Now, that is worthy of a sticky, the "questioning threads" thread!
:D

Childbride
June 6th, 2009, 07:42 PM
we have individual threads because we are all individuals.

we have gone through births and deaths together, pain and healing.

we are like a family.

Shiner is the funny cousin that people go into the kitchen to talk about. ;) [love you, honey:D :D :D ]

just strum
June 6th, 2009, 07:56 PM
Shiner is the funny cousin that people go into the kitchen to talk about.

What would cause us to do that???

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/z3.jpg

Shiner, you probably regret that this pic ever fell into my hands and is part of my photobucket collection.

luvmyshiner
June 6th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Shiner, you probably regret that this pic ever fell into my hands and is part of my photobucket collection.

Trust me my friend, there are much worse pictures of me floating around out there. I'm just glad I had my pants on for that one.:messedup:

just strum
June 6th, 2009, 07:59 PM
Trust me my friend, there are much worse pictures of me floating around out there. I'm just glad I had my pants on for that one.:messedup:

I can post those too, but must remember that I am the voice of reason.

Edit: that sounds a little gay - not that there is anything wrong with that. (even that sounds odd if you don't kow the reference)

luvmyshiner
June 6th, 2009, 08:33 PM
A little gay??? Dude, that sounds PARADE gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).:D

Spudman
June 6th, 2009, 09:53 PM
The last time I communicated with him, he was pretty busy with work and kids.

Work? Warren??

http://www.fromwhereisit.org/wp-images/posts/b9.jpg

That does not compute.

sumitomo
June 6th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Oh you guys crack me up!I love it.I thought Warren took up with that split tail that was traveling with the Mange and the band,thought maybe he traded coffee for tea.Sumi:D

just strum
June 7th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Oh you guys crack me up!I love it.I thought Warren took up with that split tail that was traveling with the Mange and the band,thought maybe he traded coffee for tea.Sumi:D

Never thought about that - the timing of her visit and his disappearance took place around the same time.