PDA

View Full Version : But it's Free

pes_laul
June 13th, 2009, 09:10 PM
http://www.box.net/shared/9heqsqyo81

This is a new one I wrote.

It's kinda special to me because it's the first one I played everything on. I know I'm not the greatest drummer but for not having a kit I'm quite Impressed. I also was sastified with the solo (which I did on a 72 tele)

pes_laul
June 14th, 2009, 08:56 AM
oh wait I forgot, my dad played that 12 string part.

it was a good take but I wanna go back and use a different snare for it.

constructive criticism appreciated.

sunvalleylaw
June 14th, 2009, 04:30 PM
That amazes me that you can do all that on your own (excepting your Dad's 12 string). I like the relaxed, laid back, ambling pace of the verses. Keep working on the drums. I am amazed at what you can do already, and some more time will give you some more consistency and touch, especially in the transitions. Good lead guitar and solo. You continue to show good instincts there. I thought the melody of the solo fit the piece very well and the 72 tele sounded great. That is cool that you pulled that off! :AOK: :AOK:

luvmyshiner
June 14th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Very nice Pes. You sound . . . um . . . older than I expected. Enjoy that falsetto while you can. It disappears in about ten more years.

pes_laul
June 14th, 2009, 05:37 PM
Very nice Pes. You sound . . . um . . . older than I expected. Enjoy that falsetto while you can. It disappears in about ten more years.
Hmm I don't know I don't smoke or anything (love my voice to much to wreck it)

oldguy
June 14th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Good one, Pes!:bravo:
Your composition skills just keep getting better, your vocals are good, and your guitar playing is killer. I like it! Thanks for letting us have a listen, young man. I think everyone here is proud of you, I know I am.:AOK: