PDA

View Full Version : Why our "Member Clips" section is great

Jimi75
June 14th, 2009, 01:40 AM
Did you ever realize that we have an awesome member clip section? I mean I visit also other forums but none of them has such a variety, plus our member clips section is totally useful. First of all we have a huge variety of tastes here, as this is not a "trademark" forum. So if you are looking for clips of a certain product chances are good someone put something up here. Pedals, instruments, amphs, it's all here and it's inspiring. We have a a consistent output here, our member clips section is not a wasteland such as on other forums maybe and it's not only applied for presenting yourself in the beginning when you join the forum. Most clips and reviews are kept neutral, which I like very much. Now here comes another great plus, it seems as if in the last time more and more great songs have been posted. We really have very endowed songwriters on board! Figure the nice mix of HEARABLE music - instrumental and non instrumental - here. You won't find that in another forum! I have downloaded many songs here that acompany me when I go running. Not to forget the BT section that I consider "meber clips", too. It's growing and it's growing good. I feel everyone here can make full use and learn from each other from the clips and songs. It's always worth investing a couple minutes to check also older posts and BTs.

Jimi75
:master:

bigG
June 14th, 2009, 02:11 AM
Very good point, Jimi! I've never been to any other forums, but I always enjoy the member clips and vids on here. A very talented and supportive bunch on theFret! Applause to all! :bravo:

oldguy
June 14th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Very good point, Jimi! I've never been to any other forums, but I always enjoy the member clips and vids on here. A very talented and supportive bunch on theFret! Applause to all! :bravo:

+1
What G said.:)

Robert
June 14th, 2009, 07:43 AM
I agree too, thanks everyone for posting such great stuff here.

Spudman
June 14th, 2009, 06:48 PM
I agree too, thanks everyone for posting such great stuff here.

It really filters from the top down. :beer:

Robert
June 14th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks Spud, everyone pulls together though! :)

Jipes
June 15th, 2009, 06:00 AM
You're right Jimi that just gave me the idea of posting a recent video from the Soulmaniacs ;)

I love the different styles despicted on the forum and specially the cool atmosphere :AOK: