PDA

View Full Version : Who's That Knocking?

FrankAxtell
June 14th, 2009, 10:06 AM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7708810

just did a remix....check it out...

oldguy
June 14th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Another great one, Frank!:bravo:
A portion of the lead reminded me of Eric Johnson in his prime......and just to be clear, when I mention your playing "reminding" me of someone, I'm by no means pidgeonholing your sound, I'm complimenting your ability to play different styles, and play them well.
Thanks for the listen!:AOK:

FrankAxtell
June 15th, 2009, 06:07 AM
Another great one, Frank!:bravo:
A portion of the lead reminded me of Eric Johnson in his prime......and just to be clear, when I mention your playing "reminding" me of someone, I'm by no means pidgeonholing your sound, I'm complimenting your ability to play different styles, and play them well.
Thanks for the listen!:AOK:
Thank you very much for your kind words.:)

bigG
June 15th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Man, oh man, Frank! You (and your compadres) are one prolific talent! And all top quality merchandise! Betters most, if not all, of the crap filling the contemporary CD racks these days! :bravo: :master:

FrankAxtell
June 17th, 2009, 07:15 AM
Man, oh man, Frank! You (and your compadres) are one prolific talent! And all top quality merchandise! Betters most, if not all, of the crap filling the contemporary CD racks these days! :bravo: :master:

Hi BigG,
I really appreciate the kind words of encouragement. I'm glad to hear that you enjoy my music!

Keep listening and all the best to you,

FA :beer:

FrankAxtell
June 19th, 2009, 05:07 AM
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7708810
Just did a remix...check it out....:D

Perfect Stranger
June 19th, 2009, 07:19 PM
Great music, man....congrats!:AOK:

FrankAxtell
June 21st, 2009, 05:43 PM
Great music, man....congrats!:AOK:
Thanks so much for the kind words.

helliott
June 27th, 2009, 10:38 AM
Very nice as usual Frank. Your on harmonies as well as lead vocals? What's your rig on the outro solo? I like that the chordal riff that runs througout the song doesn't really resolve itself. It would have been easy to make it resolve naturally, but it sounds more dynamic to leave it unresolved. Makes it unusual.

FrankAxtell
June 29th, 2009, 07:24 AM
Very nice as usual Frank. Your on harmonies as well as lead vocals? What's your rig on the outro solo? I like that the chordal riff that runs througout the song doesn't really resolve itself. It would have been easy to make it resolve naturally, but it sounds more dynamic to leave it unresolved. Makes it unusual.
Thanks so much.....I used a 1970's Les Paul Custom, 2555 Marshall Silver Jubilee with a Marshall AX 4x12 cab.