PDA

View Full Version : Happy Father's Day!

Katastrophe
June 21st, 2009, 05:28 AM
Have a good one, Fretter Dads!

Unfortunately, no sleeping in for me. Just woke up, and am about to go do some housework before heading to my Mom's house for some Father's Day festivities.

Enjoy the day, and post about how it went!

Kazz
June 21st, 2009, 05:57 AM
Sleeping til 6:30 was my version of sleeping in.....loads of yardwork here too...I also have to cook at least 2 of the meals today.....my version of Denny's Moon's Over My Hammy is on tap for breakfast....and I bought 5lbs of uncooked shrimp last night going to make Low Country Boil for dinner....potato's, smoked sausage, corn on the cob and shrimp all cooked in the same pot with zattarain's crab bowl and old bay seasonings.

yummi.

oldguy
June 21st, 2009, 06:03 AM
Happy Dad's day, and bless us for all we do for the women and little children!:D :D :D

Monkus
June 21st, 2009, 06:12 AM
Happy Fathers Day!! Lets appreciate them now for when they've moved on, it'll be to late !!! Have a great one Fretter Dads !!!

piebaldpython
June 21st, 2009, 06:55 AM
Happy Dad's day, and bless us for all we do for the women and little children!:D :D :D

+1 :D

marnold
June 21st, 2009, 10:21 AM
Since I work Sundays, there's never sleep in for me! I'm about to load up the van to make the nine hour trip to my folks' place.

sunvalleylaw
June 21st, 2009, 10:39 AM
Happy Father's Day everyone!

Here are my three rascals!

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/theKids.jpg

Got to sleep in, then an omelette in bed, then strummed a little guitar with my daughter, now out for a bike ride. The sun is out! :AOK: Have a great one everyone!

Mr Grumpy
June 21st, 2009, 11:24 AM
First one since my split so a bit emotional - had 3 boys to stay in my tiny apartment, had a sleep in (7:05!) got some cards (homemade ones too, the best kind) and some chocs and a homer simpson (for I am he) coffee mug. Then we all went to the local pool for our sunday swim, shopping for groceries on way back and watched F1 before taking them home. A quiet one. Even quieter now they arent here.

R_of_G
June 21st, 2009, 11:24 AM
Happy Father's Day fellow Fret Fathers and best wishes to all of your fathers as well.

Becoming a father last year has been the most meaningful thing I have ever done with my life.

I hope you all have great days with your families.

sunvalleylaw
June 21st, 2009, 11:26 AM
Becoming a father last year has been the most meaningful thing I have ever done with my life.

Hear, hear!!

just strum
June 21st, 2009, 11:31 AM
Nothing too special for now - later some shrimp dish.

My son was gone for work before I got up (7:45) and my daughter did her typical Noon wake-up.

My wife gave me a card that plays "Happy Together" and that has been it.

Doing a little bike research and getting ready to turn on the amp.

ET335
June 21st, 2009, 08:48 PM
Happy Fathers Day Everyone!!

Brian Krashpad
June 22nd, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hope everyone had a good one!

Check the weekend thread for how mine went.

bigoldron
June 24th, 2009, 08:32 PM
Hope everyone had a good one!

Check the weekend thread for how mine went.

Mine too...