PDA

View Full Version : So Many People

333maxwell
June 24th, 2009, 01:25 AM
I almost didn't share this one.. Soundclick only lets you do 10MB downloads.. and no matter how I compressed this one even at 28,000 'medium' quality bit rate (on 3 different softwares.. I tried everything) it still registered above 10 MB.., I finally had to settle for 24,000 medium quality bit rate.. and then when I downloaded it to Soundclick (they compress everything in the non vip accounts into roughly 3 MB's) it lost even more.. what sounds to me to be a fairly full sounding song before compression lost all of the lush qualities and ambient nature of the high quality reverb I used.. it just sounds brittle and frail now..

But I'll be darned if I am going to not share after the work it took.. so here goes.. be gentle.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=676362&songID=7749308

Jimi75
June 24th, 2009, 01:47 AM
Good recording quality and nice phrasing in the singing. The song is very smooth and reminds me of a little bit of launch music. Straight songwriting with a strong and good basis. For my taste it could have a little bit more roughness, here in Germany we say "more corners/edges".

bigG
June 24th, 2009, 06:48 AM
Very nice. Kinda veers into a Beatles' melodic thing. Exceptionally well done, and the audio quality, although not as nice as you'd like it, is quite good! :bravo:

333maxwell
June 24th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Thanks Jimi and Big G.. appreciate the time and thoughts..

I did just remix it a bit.. pulled some of the guitar out.. with fresh ears I just deemsed it had too much guitar in it and robbing the song a bit..

Thanks again..