PDA

View Full Version : Got My Goth Name!

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Over at that time waster Facebook:

Steve's just got their Goth Name from Name Generators:
I just got my Goth Name. It's Agiwulf the Vivacious

Yesterday at 9:22pm · Comment · Like · Click here to get your Goth Name

LOL!! Just sayin' and now you can call me Agiwulf. ;)

Mr Grumpy
June 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM
hmmm ..............mine is lyle wyrmfire

piebaldpython
June 25th, 2009, 11:04 AM
I just got my Goth Name. It's Agiwulf the Vivacious LOL!! Just sayin' and now you can call me Agiwulf. ;)

SVL........Agiwulf the VIVACIOUS????.......I don't have my Webster's handy...but....I don't think I'd want to be called VIVICIOUS??....:whatever: ....isn't VIVACIOUS a term that is generally applied to those "smokin' hot" members of the female persuasion??? :rotflmao:

edit***********************
OK, I just checked the online dictionary and lo and behold...who'd a thunk it...it can be used for either sex:
: lively in temper, conduct, or spirit : sprightly

Hmmmmmm.....that being said, I will always think of that word as applying to ladies. :D

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2009, 11:06 AM
Ermm, LOL!! That was partly why I posted it. It's hilarious! I can just see myself prancing about with eyeliner on. :rotflmao:

I kind of understood the word to be referring to woman too, but this from Webster's:

Main Entry:
vi·va·cious
Pronunciation:
\və-ˈvā-shəs also vī-\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Latin vivac-, vivax long-lived, vigorous, high-spirited, from vivere to live
Date:
circa 1645
: lively in temper, conduct, or spirit : sprightly

duhvoodooman
June 25th, 2009, 11:12 AM
Now, Agiwulf the Vicious would be fairly respectable. But Agiwulf the VIVACIOUS??? That's just plain weird.... :confused:

Well, enjoy the new moniker there, Wulfie.... :rolleyes:

tunghaichuan
June 25th, 2009, 12:25 PM
Here's mine:

Steve's just got their Goth Name from Name Generators
I just got my Goth Name. It's Sadagares the Beautiful

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :rotflmao:

tung

tunghaichuan
June 25th, 2009, 12:26 PM
Now, Agiwulf the Vicious would be fairly respectable. But Agiwulf the VIVACIOUS??? That's just plain weird.... :confused:

Well, enjoy the new moniker there, Wulfie.... :rolleyes:

Agiwulf the Fairly Respectable would be good too. Just sayin.. :D

tung

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2009, 12:44 PM
That sounds very Python. I like that!:D

But Agiwulf the Vivacious and Sadagares the Beautiful, that sounds like quite a team. :rotflmao:

duhvoodooman
June 25th, 2009, 12:57 PM
But Agiwulf the Vivacious and Sadagares the Beautiful, that sounds like quite a team....
I hope the two of you will be very happy together.... ;) :rotflmao:

piebaldpython
June 25th, 2009, 01:29 PM
But Agiwulf the Vivacious and Sadagares the Beautiful, that sounds like quite a team. :rotflmao:

I dunno SVL......I keep hearing the Renaissance Faire version of the DELIVERANCE soundtrack and it seems to sound a tad-more BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN-ish to me. :poke:

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2009, 01:59 PM
Lol!!! :rotflmao: :bravo: :beer: Maybe I should stick with Agiwulf the Fairly Respectable. ;)

tunghaichuan
June 25th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Pie and Vood are just jealous because Agiwulf is Vivacious and I'm Beautiful. H8tz. :rotflmao:

tung

Spudman
June 25th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Ermm, LOL!! That was partly why I posted it. It's hilarious! I can just see myself prancing about with eyeliner on. :rotflmao:

Me too...and lycra and lip gloss. But hey, that's probably just my imagination.:whatever:

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Me too...and lycra and lip gloss. But hey, that's probably just my imagination.:whatever:

Oh, and just FYI, my trailer trash name (perhaps more realistic here in Idaho) is "Smelly Feet". :D

Kazz
June 26th, 2009, 04:52 AM
Oh, and just FYI, my trailer trash name (perhaps more realistic here in Idaho) is "Smelly Feet". :D

Smelly Feet the Vivacious Civil Lawyer.....that is rich I tell ya.:poke:

bigoldron
June 26th, 2009, 06:45 AM
Over at that time waster Facebook:

You got that right! I've been on FB for about 3 weeks and most of what I've seen is either stupid comments ("I'm bored..."), silly stupid quizzes ("How well do you know Joe Blow?"), or myriads of lame pictures ("My boring bus ride - 300 pics of it."). Time waster it is, in fact, it's been cutting into my practice time and my Fret.net time.

I'd go on more about it, but I've got to look for high school classmates and take a "How well do you know the movies?" quiz... :rotflmao: :whatever:

tunghaichuan
June 26th, 2009, 09:35 AM

Mine was "Budweiser Man," although I'm more of a Pabst Blue Ribbon kind of guy.

tung

sunvalleylaw
June 26th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Mine was "Budweiser Man," although I'm more of a Pabst Blue Ribbon kind of guy.

tung

Of the two, I am more a Peeber man myself. Just don't love Bud. Though I am more an IPA guy anyway.

Ron, it is a time waster, though in measure, it has been a good way to catch up with old classmates and such, and see pics of their families etc., since I no longer live near my home of origin or where I went to school. But a guy can definitely waste time on those quizzes and such if he doesn't watch it.

tunghaichuan
June 26th, 2009, 10:39 AM
Of the two, I am more a Peeber man myself. Just don't love Bud. Though I am more an IPA guy anyway.

Ron, it is a time waster, though in measure, it has been a good way to catch up with old classmates and such, and see pics of their families etc., since I no longer live near my home of origin or where I went to school. But a guy can definitely waste time on those quizzes and such if he doesn't watch it.

Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it. - Mohandas K. Gandhi

:D

tung

ibanezjunkie
June 26th, 2009, 11:14 AM
im a goth/metaller

people just call me Jak, because its my name.

sunvalleylaw
June 26th, 2009, 11:39 AM
Fair enough Jak. I hope you have a good weekend. :AOK:

tot_Ou_tard
June 27th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Mine was Blackheart

Not Blackheart The Handsome Devil, just plain Blackheart.

I feel like I should get a free amph with that name.

ibanezjunkie
July 1st, 2009, 03:44 PM
i had a decent weekend, gave into GAS pains and bought a new EQ pedal xD

and yes, that name is copyright of Loud technologies, they must give you a new amp.

:haha:

do the ladies call you handsome devil? :haha:

tot_Ou_tard
July 2nd, 2009, 05:54 AM
do the ladies call you handsome devil? :haha:
Why yes they do. ;)