PDA

View Full Version : Video, LP Trad. GT & JTM 45

Jimi75
June 25th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Finally.....

Q-s3V4_9Ikk

marnold
June 25th, 2009, 05:15 PM
NOW you're cookin' with gas. THAT's what I'm talking about.

sumitomo
June 25th, 2009, 05:21 PM
Yes Sir sounding good Jimi.Sumi:D

M29
June 25th, 2009, 05:45 PM
Your there Jimi you are there! Very nice indeed:rockon:

M

Robert
June 25th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Sounds fat, I can tell you are happy! Congrats again! :)

bigG
June 25th, 2009, 06:26 PM
Awesome, Jimi! Man, it just doesn't get any better than that, does it!

To echo the Rev: Now THAT's what I'm talkin' 'bout! :bravo: :rockon:

Kazz
June 25th, 2009, 07:11 PM
"and I hope that the camera is not going to die" LMAO....now that is hilarious Jimi.

Great sounding rig...and of course awesome playing as always.

sunvalleylaw
June 25th, 2009, 11:02 PM
I got to hear the clean stuff and really dug it. I then had to leave and cannot properly turn up the dirt stuff yet. Will do tomorrow. So far, amazing stuff, and what a great complement to your awesome strat sounds!

SuperSwede
June 26th, 2009, 12:59 AM
Excellent sounds and playing Jimi!

Blaze
June 26th, 2009, 07:05 AM
Wow Man , this is it, you re in heaven..

The GT & JTM 45 combo , cannot beat it..I love the bridge & amp set up..Great playin as usual..

You look like a proud father ..:D

Congrats :bravo: :master: :bravo:

Jimi75
June 26th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Thank you folks! I see, having a beer or two before recording makes me look happy.....I'm kidding of course....I am indeed very very happy with the guitar and with the combinaton of the GT and the JTM. It feels marvellous to having made the right decision on buying this or that equipment. The times where I felt after few days that an instrument or effect is not a keeper, seem to be over (hopefully).

Thank you also for your positive feedback on my playing. It is so encouraging!!!!

:AOK:

Lev
June 26th, 2009, 07:29 AM
Wow the clean was almost tele like - very cool. And dirty it's got that real Bonamassa tone - excellent Jimi! :bravo:

duhvoodooman
June 26th, 2009, 09:47 AM
NOW you're cookin' with gas. THAT's what I'm talking about.
+100. Especially when you dimed that JTM. :AOK: :dude: :rockon: :bravo:

sunvalleylaw
June 26th, 2009, 02:33 PM
I watched the rest, and then watched again your vid with your JV Strat and OCD and the wah with the amph too. This new guitar is a great new complement to your sounds, and that is a Phat set of sounds, both clean and dirty. I think I like the dimed sound without pedals the best. The amph sounds great with both guitars. I am such a fan of your sound on your strat too and especially through this amph, and it still might be my overall favorite, but this is an excellent new pallette to draw from! :AOK: :AOK:

Jimi75
June 26th, 2009, 03:03 PM
I watched the rest, and then watched again your vid with your JV Strat and OCD and the wah with the amph too. This new guitar is a great new complement to your sounds, and that is a Phat set of sounds, both clean and dirty. I think I like the dimed sound without pedals the best. The amph sounds great with both guitars. I am such a fan of your sound on your strat sound too and especially through this amph, and it still might be my overall favorite, but this is an excellent new pallette to draw from! :AOK: :AOK:

Thank you sooooooo much SVL!!!!

street music
June 26th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Very Nice Jimi!

helliott
June 27th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Amazing sounding rig. But you're playing would sound outstanding through a cheap peavey, too. Still, it's easy to see why you're hooked. Seems like the guitar and amp bring out the best in each other, which is probably why it's such a popular combo.
What does this new love affair mean for your Strat, playing in general and live with yoru band? I went through something similar when I fell for my PRS guitar, but eventually migrated back to #1 Strat as first love. Would using this rig live mean a big change for your band?
Finally, and sorry if this sounds like an oldfart buzzkill, but are you wearing ear protection when that baby's dimed? Gotta take care of those things.
Happy playing!