PDA

View Full Version : America's Got Talent

luvmyshiner
July 1st, 2009, 08:21 PM
Yeah, yeah, don't laugh. I love all those talent shows because you never know when you'll find a gem (plus I like laughing at all the people who suck:D ).

Did anyone else see Kevin Skinner last night? Wish I could have found a clip that was little shorter, but most of them were people videoing their TV, and it sucked. Anyway, I was impressed.

Sorry, embedding disabled by request:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzul5rxd-i8

sunvalleylaw
July 1st, 2009, 10:44 PM
Hey, I thought that was pretty good! I can't do that. I wonder if his red neck/hick thing is a bit of a put on. Great performance though!

Heywood Jablomie
July 1st, 2009, 11:29 PM
Mediocrity at its best:bravo:

Monkus
July 2nd, 2009, 03:52 AM
thank you for a great start to my morning... :bravo:

bigoldron
July 2nd, 2009, 11:11 PM
Don't feel bad, Shiner. I watch that one every year. Sometimes they have some really good talent. This guy is pretty good, not the best I've seen, but pretty good still. What they also have is some really stupid, weird acts that can be downright hilarious.

ibanezjunkie
July 3rd, 2009, 10:32 AM
^^ i watched the USA and the UK versions of '.........'s Got Talent' just to laugh at the mediocre or very bad performers :rotflmao:

luvmyshiner
July 3rd, 2009, 10:42 AM
I agree that Mr. Skinner's performance wasn't perfect by any means, but what I liked about it was how genuine it was, the emotion he put into the song, and how it caught everyone off guard. They had already prejudged him based on his appearance and his mannerisms (and Steve, I agree with you, I think he was hammin' it up quite a bit:rotflmao: ).

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Here's another one. Nine year old Tallan Noble Latz who lists his influences as Joe Bonamassa, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Satriani. I hate him already.:deadhorse:

Once again I apologize for the long clip. Skip all the crap after the kid plays.:thwap:

xTpwpLg2vnY

pes_laul
July 15th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Here's another one. Nine year old Tallan Noble Latz who lists his influences as Joe Bonamassa, Stevie Ray Vaughn, and Satriani. I hate him already.:deadhorse:

Once again I apologize for the long clip. Skip all the crap after the kid plays.:thwap:

xTpwpLg2vnY
god dangit I shoulda auditioned:thwap:

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2009, 08:06 PM
god dangit I shoulda auditioned:thwap:

I say go for it next year Kris. If nothing else the experience of auditioning would prepare you for the future. Plus, I would love to be able to tell everyone "I taught that kid everything he knows".:AOK: :poke:

sumitomo
July 15th, 2009, 09:01 PM
You know it is a trip to see the up and comming(that means you too pes)we are just gunna have to wait and see,but I think were in for a real treat.Sumi:D

ibanezjunkie
July 16th, 2009, 07:56 AM
Statement withdrawn to avoid imminent flaming from Shiner.

:master:

pes_laul
July 16th, 2009, 08:27 AM
that kid is aliright for a 9 year old, but its pretty sloppy as it goes really.

Sharon osbourne knows randy rhoads, so im sure she has seen much better.
have you ever heard anything not sloppy with the blues?;)

sumitomo
July 16th, 2009, 08:39 AM
Guys Guys That little dude is 9yrs.old in front of how many thousand people and on T.V.,if that were me they would say what's that smell and I'd have to excuse myself to go change my shorts.Sumi:D

luvmyshiner
July 16th, 2009, 10:09 AM
that kid is aliright for a 9 year old, but its pretty sloppy as it goes really.

Sharon osbourne knows randy rhoads, so im sure she has seen much better.

Seriously?? Seriously?? Seriously??

IJ, do you even think about this stuff before you type it?:thwap:

ibanezjunkie
July 16th, 2009, 10:55 AM
^^ no ive been un all night, im not thinking right now.

i cant quite figure out whats wrong with my statement actually, but then again i am squinting.

pes_laul
July 16th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Seriously?? Seriously?? Seriously??

IJ, do you even think about this stuff before you type it?:thwap:
:munch:

ibanezjunkie
July 16th, 2009, 01:30 PM
hear ye hear ye, i hereby withdraw my statement and myself from this thread

:D

bigoldron
July 16th, 2009, 06:59 PM
I say go for it next year Kris. If nothing else the experience of auditioning would prepare you for the future. Plus, I would love to be able to tell everyone "I taught that kid everything he knows".:AOK: :poke:

I agree with Shiner! You really ought to try out for this next year, Kris! I think you'd do great! That way I can tell everybody, "Hey I know that kid!" :AOK: