PDA

View Full Version : Arnold Schwarzenegger comeback?

Jimi75
July 2nd, 2009, 07:52 AM
Arnie said that he considers a comeback to the movies after his political career.

What do you think?
"WILL HE BE BACK"?

I'd love to see a sequel to True Lies or Twins. I cano not imagine Arnie making hard action movies again like Stallone, but mellow action comedies could still work for him.

***Please no political talk here***

sumitomo
July 2nd, 2009, 10:35 PM
Maybe he will be back this time as the anti-christ!Sumi:D

hagarfreak33
July 2nd, 2009, 11:08 PM
He is supposed to be in the Expendables with almost every other action star:)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

sunvalleylaw
July 2nd, 2009, 11:15 PM
No more pregnant Arnolds! Personally, if his acting skills could handle it, I would like to see a rueful action comedy where he is a past prime agent/hero whatever that has to confront his age with some humor and grace, but comes through because of his experience and grit. Eastwood did a few like that. I am not sure Arnold can act as well as Eastwood though. He skis here and has a home here, and is generally good the community, though he has been less present since he became the Governator of CA. He has shown kindness and humor here, and I would love to see him succeed at another project.

Robert
July 2nd, 2009, 11:31 PM
Yes, HE WILL BE BAKK! No doubt. He is a living legend.

Spudman
July 3rd, 2009, 08:45 AM
No more pregnant Arnolds! Personally, if his acting skills could handle it, I would like to see a rueful action comedy where he is a past prime agent/hero whatever that has to confront his age with some humor and grace, but comes through because of his experience and grit.

That would be like a real life version of The Incredibles. I'd pay to see that.
http://www.devilgraphics.com/the-incredibles/d1491~The-Incredibles-Posters.jpg

just strum
July 3rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
I think he should do Oxi-Clean commercials.

M29
July 3rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
You buy shamwoh or I will have to let you go