PDA

View Full Version : referrals?

ibanezjunkie
July 3rd, 2009, 09:17 AM
whats a referral? as in, like the 'top referrers' part.

just strum
July 3rd, 2009, 09:19 AM
whats a referral? as in, like the 'top referrers' part.

The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting Guitar Discussion Forum - The Fret using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.thefret.net/index.php?referrerid=1597

Each time someone follows this link to Guitar Discussion Forum - The Fret and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting Guitar Discussion Forum - The Fret by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Edit: Once mine is updated, I believe I have a ES335 coming.:D

ibanezjunkie
July 3rd, 2009, 09:24 AM
so, i get referrals for bringing people to this site using that link?

just strum
July 3rd, 2009, 09:26 AM
yep.

Of course they have to send me $10 for each referral.

I still don't understand why that hasn't been added to the instructions.

ibanezjunkie
July 3rd, 2009, 01:23 PM
dont wanna get too many people here though, or this place will end up like ultimate guitar.

full of spam, trolls and clueless teenagers.

we'll lose the consistency of advice, everyone will be like LOLOLOLZ get a marshall emgeee! and a spyder III!!! crushing overdrive 2 teh max!!! :rotflmao:

i will never listen to zakk wylde again, his sig les pauls look pretty cool though. shame about the 'EMG-Hz'.

just strum
July 3rd, 2009, 01:49 PM
...his sig les pauls look pretty cool though.

Looks like something I read on Ultimate Guitar from one of the teenagers you were referring to.

ibanezjunkie
July 3rd, 2009, 02:00 PM
i mean the spiral design looks pretty cool, the idea of it being held by zakk wylde with his little MG ministack makes me laugh very hard.

but there really is too much bandwagoning, and general bullsh*t information on there. The mods a re unfair too.

im on my third ban, and all i did was share an experience i had about a big headed guy an his marshall MG100HDFX fullstack. apparently its considered 'trolling'.

luvmyshiner
July 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM
im on my third ban, and all i did was share an experience i had about a big headed guy an his marshall MG100HDFX fullstack. apparently its considered 'trolling'.

You?? A troll?? Say it isn't true IJ!:thwap:

ibanezjunkie
July 4th, 2009, 03:44 AM
it wasnt intended to be a troll of course...

i was just doing what everyone else does...share experiences.

pes_laul
July 4th, 2009, 06:50 PM
You?? A troll?? Say it isn't true IJ!:thwap:
:master: that made my day shiner