PDA

View Full Version : Video Demo: Zonkin' Yellow Screamer Mark I

Robert
July 5th, 2009, 12:33 PM
zFMsqXvXLow

stingx
July 5th, 2009, 06:27 PM
I dig the sound of that pedal but particularly dig your playing towards the end of that clip. Some nice wailing there. :AOK:

Robert
July 5th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Thank you, stingx. I ought to mention that this pedal was built by the one and only Duh Voodoo Man, fellow Fretter man on this forum. I think mine is one of the earlier ones. I will also make a demo of the new one, Mark II, within a few weeks.

M29
July 5th, 2009, 07:49 PM
Nice playing Robert very nice indeed!! Ya got that screamer screamin!! You keep coming up with new stuff all the time, where do you get it all from?
I am anxious to hear the Mark II Zonkin Yellow Screamer.

M

Spudman
July 5th, 2009, 10:23 PM
I will also make a demo of the new one, Mark II, within a few weeks.

What? I didn't know you got one. Have you stacked them? Which is your favorite?

sumitomo
July 5th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Great sounding pedal,and wow that Suhr is some great playin also,I can tell you are bonding well with that axe.I am really liking the lessons and these demos you have been doing lately.Good job.Sumi:D

Robert
July 5th, 2009, 11:07 PM
What? I didn't know you got one. Have you stacked them? Which is your favorite?

It's on its way to Alberta as we speak... ;)

sunvalleylaw
July 5th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Wow, that was excellent! Nice tones and beautiful playing. I also really loved the ending stuff, but enjoyed the entire thing.

SuperSwede
July 6th, 2009, 03:11 AM
Wow amazing sounds coming out of that pedal! Big :bravo: to DVM and Robert

duhvoodooman
July 6th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Sounds great, Robert! Perfect example of why hacks like me shouldn't record their own pedal demos! :D

Did you run the ZYS in the stock TS "normal" clipping mode for this demo? Which position was the rotary switch set to?

Robert
July 6th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks, the clipping mode was low. The rotary switch was on the upper half, more to the right so to speak. Can't remember exactly.