PDA

View Full Version : Logo Contest

Robert
July 6th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks to all who contributed to the logo contest! Wow, I am impressed we reached the goal of $400 so quickly. Incredible. :bravo:

Next, we will set up the logo contest, hopefully today or tomorrow. The details will be posted soon.

Please provide your overall thoughts about the logo, what you think it should communicate and include? My thoughts are fun, guitars, friendship. The target market are guitar and bass players of any age. The logo should work on T-shirts, picks, guitar straps, website banners, so it needs to work both small and big.

Other thoughts?

ibanezjunkie
July 6th, 2009, 10:01 AM
how about 'The Fret' written across a fretboard? like, each letter seperated from the last by a fretwire.

just strum
July 6th, 2009, 10:12 AM
how about 'The Fret' written across a fretboard? like, each letter seperated from the last by a fretwire.

Patience grasshopper.

ibanezjunkie
July 6th, 2009, 10:20 AM
well i think it should definately incorporate some part of a guitar in the logo :D

what film is 'Patience, Grasshopper' from? i recognise it :rotflmao:

Algonquin
July 6th, 2009, 10:22 AM
WCyJRXvPNRo

Pongo
July 6th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Wow, you guys sure move fast!

I saw the fund raising thread right before I had to disappear for the weekend. I wanted to mention something about being a designer but didn't want to step on any toes. I see that some others have brought up that possibility, so hopefully I'm on the right track here.

I'm looking forward to trying to create something you guys will like.

I also wanted to offer a few services regarding the eventual logo (Wherever it comes from) I have a vinyl cutter and would be willing to make up a bunch of logos. I don't know the best way to get them out. (I could just send a bunch to Robert to let him handle things, or I could send them out myself)

sumitomo
July 6th, 2009, 01:21 PM
Very cool Pongo for stepping up to the plate after the fact and offering your services,most people would say oh they got it handled and leave it.So you have my thumbs up.Sumi:D

M29
July 9th, 2009, 07:27 AM
Wow! That was fast! I missed contributing to the contest. I guess I will contribute directly to the Fret instead. :D

ibanezjunkie
July 10th, 2009, 01:53 PM
now...

anyone who feels like making a contribution to ME for no apparent reason can feel free :rotflmao:

how'd you miss the thread M29? out of town? you have to go check out the ongoing contest though.