PDA

View Full Version : Honesty is NOT always the best policy!

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Uh oh.:thwap:

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m159/luvmyshiner/Beer-1.jpg

Robert
July 15th, 2009, 04:15 PM
Maybe now he can afford it, huh?

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2009, 04:18 PM
It's a tough choice Robert,

Your woman . . . your beer . . . your woman . . . your beer . . .

It's a good thing CB doesn't make me choose.:beer:

ibanezjunkie
July 15th, 2009, 04:19 PM
its true, honesty isnt always the best policy.

say you find £400/$800 on the floor...

do you keep it? or take it to the police station?

if you give it in chances are you get j-ck sh!t back right? if you dont you get £400/$800 and no one knows you have it.

FrankenFretter
July 15th, 2009, 04:21 PM
My woman doesn't mind the beer...it's the gas that goes along with it that's the problem. ;)

ted s
July 15th, 2009, 04:33 PM
I found $40 in an ATM once, turned it into the bank, they called me a month later and said come and get it, no one claimed it.

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Uh, obviously you don't know my woman Ibanez. Try that crap with her and she'll kick your a$$ so hard your grandkids will feel it (if you're lucky enough to be able to have any after that).:punch:

sumitomo
July 15th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Uh, obviously you don't know my woman Ibanez. Try that crap with her and she'll kick your a$$ so hard your grandkids will feel it (if you're lucky enough to be able to have any after that).:punch:

I always heard it as she'll kick your a$$ SO hard that it will break your neck!!!:dude: Sumi:D

pes_laul
July 15th, 2009, 05:46 PM
another famous Shiner and IJ line:master: :rotflmao:

luvmyshiner
July 15th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Heh, heh, I thought you'd like that one Pes.:AOK:

oldguy
July 15th, 2009, 07:16 PM
You just have a natural talent for pi$$ing people off, don't you, IJ?
:D :D :D
(and remember, it's nice to be important, but more important to be nice.):poke:

pes_laul
July 15th, 2009, 10:35 PM
what you gotta realize while poking fun can be funny (trust me I get it alot) theres a line between funny, stupid, and offensive (more like a triangle maybe)

bigoldron
July 16th, 2009, 07:44 PM
what you gotta realize while poking fun can be funny (trust me I get it alot) theres a line between funny, stupid, and offensive (more like a triangle maybe)

Which part of the triangle does the Jonas Brothers ragging fit into? :rotflmao: :poke:

Childbride
July 16th, 2009, 08:06 PM
'nez... you can't help being your age. you are what you are.

when you're young, you sometimes say things without thinking. history knows i have been guilty of that MULTIPLE times. [pes has managed to overcome that problem.]

do me a favor and implant computer program.

before you type... please think this simple phrase:

"if someone said this about Emma, would it pi$$ me off..."

piebaldpython
July 16th, 2009, 09:51 PM
WOW!! This Trans-Atlantic stuff is interesting.........hmmmmmmmm....just musing here.....but I gotta figure that when IJ marries Emma........that he'll have Shiner right there by his side as Best Man....:poke:

And....:D ....Texans are legendary for their partyin'.....so it's kind of DUH obvious to me that CB and Baby Girl ought to take Emma out for her bacherlorette party......:poke:

Just sayin'.....;)

6string
July 16th, 2009, 09:58 PM
its true, honesty isnt always the best policy.

say you find £400/$800 on the floor...

do you keep it? or take it to the police station?

if you give it in chances are you get j-ck sh!t back right? if you dont you get £400/$800 and no one knows you have it.

unless of course its Mob money :thwap:

duhvoodooman
July 17th, 2009, 07:19 AM
We interrupt this thread for a needed MODERATOR INTERVENTION....

I have deleted an obviously disrespectful & offensive post from this thread, along with a couple of follow-up quotes that were made of it. Won't mention any names other than to say this kind of thing--whether meant in jest or not--will not be tolerated here at TheFret, and I'm sure Robert backs me on that. If you detect an implied threat in this statement, so be it.

Reminder to all: please engage the ol' brain and consider the impact, intended or not, of what you're about to type before your fingers get busy doing it.

Thanks, all.....

bigoldron
July 17th, 2009, 09:28 PM
We interrupt this thread for a needed MODERATOR INTERVENTION....

I have deleted an obviously disrespectful & offensive post from this thread, along with a couple of follow-up quotes that were made of it. Won't mention any names other than to say this kind of thing--whether meant in jest or not--will not be tolerated here at TheFret, and I'm sure Robert backs me on that. If you detect an implied threat in this statement, so be it.

Reminder to all: please engage the ol' brain and consider the impact, intended or not, of what you're about to type before your fingers get busy doing it.

Thanks, all.....

Thanks for looking after us, Uncle Vood. :rotflmao:

Kazz
July 24th, 2009, 04:26 AM
'nez... you can't help being your age. you are what you are.

when you're young, you sometimes say things without thinking. history knows i have been guilty of that MULTIPLE times. [pes has managed to overcome that problem.]

do me a favor and implant computer program.

before you type... please think this simple phrase:

"if someone said this about Emma, would it pi$$ me off..."

CB...when did you get so wise? Must be the trade off for being married to Shiner :-)

I say we all have a beer and tell KISS/Doc Mcghee stories cuz those snake stories gave me the willies. :master:

pes_laul
July 24th, 2009, 01:29 PM
Which part of the triangle does the Jonas Brothers ragging fit into? :rotflmao: :poke:
a mix of all three;)