PDA

View Full Version : Any Max Payne Fans?

ibanezjunkie
July 19th, 2009, 05:43 AM
just finished the entire first game, on Dead On Arrival Mode (the hardest mode for the normal gameplay). theres a weird little level at the end called 'The Final Challenge' but i dont get what im supposed to do, anyone know?

IJ.
:dude:

deeaa
July 19th, 2009, 10:55 AM
I've played it thru years ago also, but can't remember any special tricks for the last level, sorry.

It was a nice game though, despite the simplicity. I think I still have the CD here somewhere, but I think I ruined it at some point, letting it lay on the floor somewhere...The II model was more boring, never finished that one. I like computer/video games a lot, I usually get&play thru pretty much any game that interests me at least some.

I always liked games like Stalker, Fallout 3, Half-lifes more...and Call of Duty's I must have clocked over 1000 hours online...these days it's more Xbox360 than PC...got a handful of games I have barely started, like them Gears of War etc but they seem pretty boring...also got the wheel and half a dozen driving games but lately that hasn't interested me much...I played COD4 thru on PC just now, still playing COD3 on xbox...but lately I've played Fallout 3 pretty exclusively, all addons thru too and 'messiah' level reached, soon 100h solo gaming on the save clock but still interests me to roam the wasteland just the same, beats guitar playing anyhow :-) and oh yeah, drumming on the rock band is FUN but I hate playing the guitar on it.

Huh, enough about vid games, this be a guitar group forum :-)

ibanezjunkie
July 19th, 2009, 12:34 PM
completed noth halflife games, first one is better.

finished both max payne games on all three settings, just gotta do the 'final challenge' on game 1. bought the movie the other day to, pretty good, eventhough Mona and her sister are european or something when in the games theyre just americans.

been playing gears of war 2 with my bro for about 2 hours now, then a download called Schitzoid.