PDA

View Full Version : Yamaha Silent

sumitomo
July 24th, 2009, 07:40 AM
Well after many tries,I finally got one on e-bay.It is the steel one.I thought it would be cool to take camping,to work or to play with headphones at home and to put a different flavor with the worship music.Also have the AG stomp to go along with it.Paid about 700.00 for both and the AG came loaded with the expression pedal and all.Sumi:D :rockon: :dude: :AOK:

bigG
July 24th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Congrats sumi! It's nice to finally win one every once in a while! Good stuff! :D :bravo:

sumitomo
September 11th, 2009, 07:45 PM
Got my money back cause the guy flaked,I was nervous but Pay Pal was quick.So I bought a new one for a 100 more,should be here the 15 th.Sumi:D

bigG
September 11th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Glad you didn't get burned, sumi! I don't do ebay. That's just one of the reasons. I sorta lost faith in my fellow man quite a while ago. Sad to say, but true.

It worked out for ya, so that's great! :AOK:

sumitomo
September 11th, 2009, 09:36 PM
G I know what ya mean I own my own business and Have been burnt so many times but I wont let the few times ruin it for others cause I really believe there is good people out there.I have become much wiser though.but I keep pushin to believe in my fellow man.Sumi:D

sumitomo
September 15th, 2009, 07:31 PM
This is a surprise to me this guitar plays really well and sounds good also.It has a couple levels of verb built in and you can also plug an ipod,ect to play along with.I am really surprised.Sumi:D well see how it does Fri plugged into the AG stomp and run through a P.A.

bigG
September 16th, 2009, 08:25 AM
sumi, sounds like a nice "toy" (meant in the best possible way). I'm not familiar w a Yamaha Silent, but it does sound like alot of fun!

I'm glad you're happy w it! :beer: :AOK: