http://www.lessloss.com/dfpc-signature-p-199.html

They're on sale.

Damn, I paid $1500 just two months ago.

pes_laul
July 25th, 2009, 11:59 PM
all right I'll take 4 :whatever:

ibanezjunkie
July 26th, 2009, 06:46 AM
i dont think power cables make any difference to your sound, unless you havent actually got one.

tot_Ou_tard
July 26th, 2009, 07:44 AM
all right I'll take 4 :whatever:
Good thinking. At that price it's time to stock up.

ted s
July 26th, 2009, 08:40 AM
i dont think power cables make any difference to your sound, unless you havent actually got one.

:rotflmao:

just strum
July 26th, 2009, 08:52 AM
I just ordered 18 of them and was able to save $3100. Now I have the money for the ES335 I have wanted.

Plank_Spanker
July 26th, 2009, 09:09 AM
I'm sure that there are folks out there touting the incredible difference these cables made to their sound......................:confused:

just strum
July 26th, 2009, 09:21 AM
I'm sure that there are folks out there touting the incredible difference these cables made to their sound......................:confused:

Why should it be any different than any other gear out there that touts incredible improvement?

I'll write a review when my 18 cables arrive.

Plank_Spanker
July 26th, 2009, 11:47 AM
I think I might market Tone Straps........................made from the leather of Japanese Kobe cattle (they massage these beasts with Sake), and interwoven with a 24K gold braided shield cable to cast an umbrella of protection over your guitar from unwanted EM interference..................allowing your guitar to reach its full tone potential.

I'm going to rich beyond the dreams of avarice...............:rotflmao:

just strum
July 26th, 2009, 11:52 AM
I think I might market Tone Straps........................made from the leather of Japanese Kobe cattle (they massage these beasts with Sake), and interwoven with a 24K gold braided shield cable to cast an umbrella of protection over your guitar from unwanted EM interference..................allowing your guitar to reach its full tone potential.

I'll buy more cables and use the money I saved to buy some Plank Tone Straps.

pes_laul
July 26th, 2009, 12:20 PM

I don't even know what half of that means and I want it:D

FrankenFretter
July 26th, 2009, 12:29 PM
This has me sold: (From the Website)

"High resolution without listening fatigue."

Listening fatigue? Yeah, be careful, that stuff will kill ya.

tot_Ou_tard
July 26th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Listening fatigue? Yeah, be careful, that stuff will kill ya.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

You can tell your boss that he exceeds the OSHA standards for listening fatigue.

Plank_Spanker
July 26th, 2009, 12:56 PM
The scary thing is that there are players out there that will buy into the hype. They have the money and seek the accolades of their cork sniffing friends.

This sort of foolishness is rampant in audiophile circles. I'm no audiophile - I'm just a guitar player.

Now, take this $1500 power cable, plug it into your $400 beater amp, and plug it into the wall at some run down bar..................tell everyone there just how amazing your tone is - over the hum from dirty line voltage..........:rotflmao:

tot_Ou_tard
July 26th, 2009, 01:05 PM
plug it into the wall at some run down bar..................tell everyone there just how amazing your tone is - over the hum from dirty line voltage..........:rotflmao:
I think I need a cigarette.

LeftyBlues
July 29th, 2009, 03:02 PM
To think I've been using the crappy cable that came with my amp, oh what a fool I've been! All along I blamed my fatigue on work, it really all comes down to the power cable. You're right Plank, audiophiles will buy anything. I reckon if I was smart (oops too late) I'd create a need for them and then fill it.