Yes, but you're infamous.

Howz the crimefighting going?

Do your tights fit?

pes_laul
July 29th, 2009, 07:57 PM
Yes, but you're infamous.

Howz the crimefighting going?

Do your tights fit?
well tot the life and times of the superhero are getting tough. But with great power comes great responsibility.

But I a bought a bulk pack of tights (spuds was right it is cheap:AOK: )

So im set for that:rotflmao:

duhvoodooman
July 29th, 2009, 07:58 PM
That does it! I'm going to start charging for appearances around here.... ;) :rotflmao:

Certainly nice to see some supportive comments being made--thanks to all who did so! :dude: :AOK:

Spudman
July 29th, 2009, 11:04 PM
I contributed as well. Hopefully you'll get so busy with pedal orders that you wont have time to notice how ugly that Carvin is. You really should send it back.

tot_Ou_tard
July 30th, 2009, 06:25 AM
But I a bought a bulk pack of tights (spuds was right it is cheap:AOK: )

So im set for that:rotflmao: Good thinking Pes.

A little known crime-fighting problem is that

sprOINGing

from building top to building top tends to rip the tights right in the crotch.

Buy bulk sez the Superhero League FAQ, & ALWAYS do as your mother sez & wear clean underwear. You can get the kind that don't show a panty line.

There's nothing more embarrassing than busting into a super villains hidden bunker in Antarctica to foil his evil plot to destroy the world & have the assembled evil doers break down into tears with laughter because your panty line comprimises the studly silhoutte of the looming shadow that you cast in your tights over the armed nuclear missiles about to fire & rain down over all of humanity.

Sure they're easy to capture as they're rolling on the floor grabbing their guts, but a hero has his pride.

That does it! I'm going to start charging for appearances around here.... ;):rotflmao:
I hope that you read the Pedalbuilders FAQ as regards panty lines.

Certainly nice to see some supportive comments being made--thanks to all who did so! :dude: :AOK:
Yeah, I assumed that the respondents to the thread were from here.