PDA

View Full Version : Dragoforce concert

PassIt
August 20th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Recently, I went to see Dragonforce at the HOuse of Blues, Orlando. Well, first up they had some death metal band open for them. All the singer did was do that death metal singing which really got annoying, but when he actually shut up they had some cool instrumental parts. After that band was out of the way, Dragonforce came out and man these guys were energetic! Running accross the stage, jumping off walls and amps, and the singer throwing water at everyone were just a little bit of the crazyness that went on. For those of you who dont know who dragonforce are, there a power metal band which is kinda of like epic songs that mostly deal with fantasy and such, with insanely good guitar work in between. But let me tell you, these guys were awesome! Herman Li and Sam Totman are really good guitarists an really make great songs that you can really get into. If you ever get a chance to see them, I suggest you do. But bring earplugs just in case they have a death metal band open for them :R

tiefnig
August 21st, 2006, 07:20 AM
Sounds really cool. I like Dragonforce, the only problem is I can't afford a album :D I need to save up for new gear.

marnold
August 21st, 2006, 07:51 AM
I bought "Inhuman Rampage" the other day and really enjoy it. Those guys can really play . . . and no Cookie Monster vocals.

Tone2TheBone
August 21st, 2006, 09:03 AM
I bought "Inhuman Rampage" the other day and really enjoy it. Those guys can really play . . . and no Cookie Monster vocals.

*screaming vocals*...."Dey call me Cookie Monster......cause me love Cookies...."

LMAO

SuperSwede
August 21st, 2006, 12:15 PM
I love the cookie monster, he´s my idol! :D

I need to get one of his signature guitars!

http://www.andersonguitars.com/images/guitarImages/08,20,2004_08-05-46.jpg

More pics here:
http://www.andersonguitars.com/cfpages/displayGOW.cfm?status=archive&theWeek=35&theYear=2004

PassIt
August 21st, 2006, 02:24 PM
Man those cookie monster vocals are annoying. The opening band did them :mad: . It was funny because my mom was the one that took me and she was freaking out when they were playing. She thought they were trying to summon the devil or something.