PDA

View Full Version : F/S: Vox Valvetronix AD30VT

duhvoodooman
July 31st, 2009, 12:46 PM
** EDIT 9/8/09 ** Sold on eBay this past weekend.

Next up on the post-Carvin purchase gear rationalization list:

Vox Valvetronix AD30VT Amp

This is the first amp I bought when I got back into guitars in late 2005, and I've been very happy with it. But I do 95% of my playing now through my Egnater and Fender tube amps and using effects pedals, so I'd like to see this go to somebody who can get more use out of it. Has never left my home since I bought it, and probably doesn't have more than 75 - 100 hours of total playing time on it. Works perfectly and is in pristine shape.

As the photo shows, I made one significant cosmetic upgrade, replacing the stock metal grille with one I made with genuine Vox grille cloth. Looks a thousand percent better, IMO. Still have the stock grille and will include it with the sale.

Also, after having it a few months, I upgraded the speaker from the stock Vox 10" to a Celestion G10 Vintage. I will offer the amp with either the stock speaker reinstalled for $150 or with the Celestion speaker upgrade (and the stock speaker included) for $200. (If you want to make me an offer for just the Celestion G10 speaker, send me a PM.) Shipping is extra, but I'll charge you exactly what it costs me to ship.

Here's a great opportunity to get a fantastic little modeling amp in truly excellent condition that decidely does NOT look like all those other AD30VT's out there! PM me, if interested....

http://www.duhvoodooman.com/miscimages/musical/AD30VT.jpg

Kazz
July 31st, 2009, 12:56 PM
I just recently purchased an AD30VT off of Ebay for $150 shipped to my door. Almost wish I had passed on that one to get yours.

FrankenFretter
July 31st, 2009, 01:03 PM
I love that grill! Kind of makes me want to keep mine and do the same things you've done, DVM. At least I have a better idea of what I should be charging for mine (apologies, Kazz).

Kazz
July 31st, 2009, 04:27 PM
No worries Frank......DVM has a guide around here somewhere for the front panel of that Vox amp...I might be doing something similar to mine....I know I want a Ragin Cajun to put in her as per Rev Rawk.

duhvoodooman
August 31st, 2009, 07:06 AM
Finally got this posted yesterday on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330356454018