PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Boss OD-3

birv2
July 31st, 2009, 06:46 PM
Looking for this pedal. Doesn't need to be "minty", just has to work.

ZMAN
August 1st, 2009, 12:42 PM
I looked at that one when I was looking for a delay pedal. I went with the DD20. It has a gazzillion options and just about any delay you want. Amazing pedal.

birv2
August 1st, 2009, 01:22 PM
I looked at that one when I was looking for a delay pedal. I went with the DD20. It has a gazzillion options and just about any delay you want. Amazing pedal.

I'm looking for the OD-3, not the DD-3. I've got a DanEcho for all my delay needs (of which there are very few!).

And I found an OD-3 with the Allums mod already done, so I'm a happy camper!

Thanks,
Bob

ZMAN
August 2nd, 2009, 06:30 AM
Sorry Birv, just my bad eyesight. I took a closer look and saw the O.

tunghaichuan
August 2nd, 2009, 08:15 AM
Bob,

Keep us posted on this. I have an OD-3. The switch is bad and either needs a good cleaning, or replacement. I checked out the Allums OD-3 mods on his web site and they look interesting. I'll be very interested to see how you like the modded OD-3.

tung

And I found an OD-3 with the Allums mod already done, so I'm a happy camper!

birv2
August 2nd, 2009, 08:19 AM
Bob,

Keep us posted on this. I have an OD-3. The switch is bad and either needs a good cleaning, or replacement. I checked out the Allums OD-3 mods on his web site and they look interesting. I'll be very interested to see how you like the modded OD-3.

tung

Will do. I should get it this week. If it's not what I'm looking for, you'll see it here in the For Sale forum. I'm on a "use it or lose it" binge with gear.

tunghaichuan
August 2nd, 2009, 08:21 AM
Will do. I should get it this week. If it's not what I'm looking for, you'll see it here in the For Sale forum. I'm on a "use it or lose it" binge with gear.

Cool, looking forward to it.

I really envy you, man. I've got so much guitar-related crap that I wouldn't even know where to begin to get rid of it. Most of it is just emotional attachment; I hardly use most of it. I've been practicing everyday for a while now, so I'm finding I just don't need most of the stuff I have.

tung