PDA

View Full Version : Cool! Monk singing Metal

Jimi75
August 5th, 2009, 04:32 AM
Hey, I think that is pretty cool!

5ap3sIaLNYM

tunghaichuan
August 5th, 2009, 06:54 AM
That is pretty cool. It shows that you don't have to be evil to be in a metal band. (Although it usually helps.) :rotflmao:

Hey, I think that is pretty cool!

5ap3sIaLNYM

Monkus
August 5th, 2009, 07:38 AM
awesome, reminds me of Matisyahu, the jewish rapper...well sorta.

Check the link here (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/sy-5743543/matisyahu_king_without_a_crown_official_music_vide o/), good stuff !

marnold
August 5th, 2009, 07:50 AM
That is pretty cool. It shows that you don't have to be evil to be in a metal band. (Although it usually helps.) :rotflmao:
Some of us have known that for years :) :dude: :rockon:

Jimi75
August 5th, 2009, 07:52 AM

Marn, I was "so" waiting for your reply on that one.
:rockon:

tunghaichuan
August 5th, 2009, 09:44 AM

What? That you don't have to be evil? Or that it helps to be evil? :poke: :D :rotflmao:

tung

marnold
August 5th, 2009, 11:58 AM
What? That you don't have to be evil? Or that it helps to be evil? :poke: :D :rotflmao:
Yes

deeaa
August 10th, 2009, 09:00 AM

Nope, you HAVE to be bad to be able to make real badass music. Can't be a respectable black metalist if you haven't burned down at least one church for instance :-I

But these days, the label 'metal' is used even for easy listening pop music such as, I dunno, Evanescence, Nightwish, Linkin Park and such, when it used to only mean bands like Slayer and Impaled Nazarene etc...but hey, even Scorpions and Deep Purple were once considered Heavy Rock.

That's why I don't play metal...I'm nice like a kitten :D

Don't take me too seriously, though...

marnold
August 10th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Oh, you crazy Scandinavians and your arson. I didn't think it was THAT cold up there. I thought being surrounded by buxom, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauties and having national health care would make everybody happy as a clam!

deeaa
August 10th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Oh, you crazy Scandinavians and your arson. I didn't think it was THAT cold up there. I thought being surrounded by buxom, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauties and having national health care would make everybody happy as a clam!

Heheh, well the way things have been going past few years the healthcare thing is not what it used to be. Can't even get a basic doctor's appointment without several days delay. For dental, damned 4-6 months if you want it free. Used to be one of the best systems in Europe, now we're on par with the poorest European countries with healthcare, student benefits etc. University&other schooling are still free, though...but we'll see how it goes, pensions will be cut and postponed and so on...going to hell in a handbasket if you ask me. All the major companies like Nokia and such already moved production to china, people buy where it's cheap and not domestic stores/products and the wood industry is in dire straits too, as it's been for years...

But, it's the Norwegian black metalists who are famous for burning churches. Can't remember but a couple of church arsons here in a few years. Non-music related too, I think :-)