PDA

View Full Version : Squier '51 forum.

lowatter
August 6th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Hey all...1st time poster here. I'm a regular forum member at a Squier '51 modding forum and would like to invite any other owners or those interested in owning a '51 to come join in on our forum. This forum is a great place to learn how to do various mods for a '51(or really any guitar) and it's a great bunch of guys there. If and when you decide to register, could you please state that you heard of us through this site and place a introduction post to tell us a little about yourself. You will be welcomed and any participation will be greatly appreciated.

http://www.instituteofnoise.com/squier51/forum/default.asp

ibanezjunkie
August 6th, 2009, 02:15 PM
hmm,

is this allowed? i cant remember.

but anyway, its a great bunch of guys here too, can most probably get the same info from one of the gear geniuses here.

marnold
August 6th, 2009, 03:13 PM
I know for a fact that Robert and I are both members over there. I haven't visited in a long while, tho.

lowatter
August 6th, 2009, 08:42 PM
I hope that I didn't violate your forum rules. I just wanted to provide the link and tell others about the site. I hope that this didn't offend anyone. I'm sure that this is a great site too from what I've seen soo far and I'll be coming back here often.