PDA

View Full Version : Mp3 players

Robert
November 8th, 2005, 10:16 PM
Do you use one? Which one? I have an old 128 MB player that has the stupidiest playback controls ever made, and now as the sizes go up and the prices down, I'm thinking about getting a big one. The iPods are probably great, but I'm also looking at the Creative Zen 20GB. Around 200 bucks - seems like a good deal. I'd like something about 5 GB for storage. 5GB holds around 1000 songs I think.

Comments anyone?

Tone2TheBone
November 9th, 2005, 10:34 AM
All I know Rob is my daughter wants one for Christmas. I'm looking into the iPod nano...

Robert
November 14th, 2005, 09:41 PM
The iPod Nano is great, but I'm going with a Creative Zen Micro - 5 GB for under $200, and it has FM radio, recorder, removable and long battery life. Excellent sound too of course. It seems to be more value for the dough. But these gadgets seem to change all the time - every other month there is something new with more features and bigger size.

Tone2TheBone
November 15th, 2005, 09:35 AM
Yeah and for cheaper too. Just watch...next year they'll all be 100 bucks with about 20G standard...Thats what happened with my Nikon Digital Camera. The year after I bought it...the price dropped and they went up one meg in resolution.