PDA

View Full Version : Very inspirational video - Jason Becker

tremoloman
August 23rd, 2006, 09:07 AM
Jason Becker was an amazing guitarist who's career was suddenly cut short my Lou Gehrig's disease. For those of you who need inspiration, look no further. If this doesn't touch you, nothing will.

Jason Becker documentary (http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=X93DwoDUbRE&session=gAJ9cQEoVQxlcnJvcl9maWVsZHNxAmNfX2J1aWx0aW 5fXwpzZXQKcQNdhVJxBFUGZXJyb3JzcQVdcQZVCG1lc3NhZ2Vz cQddcQhVDFZpZGVvIGFkZGVkIXEJYXUu)

Tone2TheBone
August 23rd, 2006, 09:36 AM
Holy cow man what happened to him?! Thats just too sad.

Iago
August 23rd, 2006, 09:48 AM
I knew about his story since before i was interested in playing guitar... about 10 years ago in a brazilian tv channel..they even interviewed him.. coincidence or not, a friend of mine sent me the same link last sunday I guess..

tremoloman
August 23rd, 2006, 01:33 PM
I knew of him back in 1990-1991. I was just get starting to get into the electric guitar when I heard something happened to him. From that point on, I never knew until I stumbled across this link today. Life sure isn't fair. He has more determination than I think I could ever muster in that situation. I've found yet another person to look to when I need some motivation now. He really is amazing.

Riley
August 25th, 2006, 11:54 AM
I've seen that before.....very inspirational!!!! :)

-Peace
-Nate

jpfeifer
August 25th, 2006, 02:59 PM
That was incredible. Thanks for sending that.

-- Jim