PDA

View Full Version : Store on menu bar

Spudman
August 19th, 2009, 05:54 PM
What's the possibility of including the store into the links on the menu bar along with User CP, FAQ, VB Image Host etc? Or making a separate link somewhere on top?

The thread could get buried eventually or the thread get too long and folks might not want to scroll back to the start.

Robert
August 19th, 2009, 06:14 PM
How about I make a store button/banner thing at the top, just to the right of our new logo?

mrmudcat
August 19th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Sounds good to me!:D

Spudman
August 19th, 2009, 10:10 PM
How about I make a store button/banner thing at the top, just to the right of our new logo?

Is it possible to put up on the right? There sure is a lot of wasted space there.

Robert
August 19th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Is it possible to put up on the right? There sure is a lot of wasted space there.

Yes, anything is possible.

Spudman
August 21st, 2009, 09:56 AM
That looks good. A little out of balance though. Can you move it far right?

Robert
August 21st, 2009, 10:04 AM
How far?

mrmudcat
August 21st, 2009, 10:09 AM
How about over the welcome section indext the same width 1/4" from end of top header like the new logo!! Or not:rotflmao:

Spudman
August 21st, 2009, 12:43 PM
How about over the welcome section indext the same width 1/4" from end of top header like the new logo!! Or not:rotflmao:

I think that would look great. Then we can use the center space on the header for displaying an occasional shirt or thong or coffee mug.

sunvalleylaw
August 21st, 2009, 02:38 PM
Ok, I think that looks great placed there. I would like our new logo to "pop" a bit more in relation, as the store button is bright white and the same size, but maybe that is a good thing for sales. Placement looks perfect to me now.

street music
August 22nd, 2009, 05:39 AM
OK, Robert, is this your on-line store? Does is go to benefit the FRET.net?

Robert
August 22nd, 2009, 07:16 AM
OK, Robert, is this your on-line store? Does is go to benefit the FRET.net?

Yes, when you buy, you support our forum.

player
August 22nd, 2009, 06:54 PM
Yes, when you buy, you support our forum.
Good because funds for the T came out of $ set aside for thefret.net

keeping on topic sort of having the shirt to click on directly opposite the logo works for me,way to go boss :master: