PDA

View Full Version : Talk About a Deal

just strum
August 24th, 2009, 01:21 PM
MichaelE knows about this and I think it is worth sharing with the folks here. This is just a hell of a deal. A guy over in another forum picked this up on Craigslist for $87

http://longisland.craigslist.org/msg/1338085593.html

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h16/auroraohio/100_3384.jpg

Spudman
August 24th, 2009, 02:18 PM
Fender 50's Reissue Strat - $100 (Holbrook)

Date: 2009-08-23, 1:50PM EDT
Reply to: see below

Seafoam green green paint, A few minor dings and scratches, but in otherwise perfect condition. Better sound and price than any starter guitar you can find. e-mail mnop18212@yahoo.com if interested.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Sick deal. I'll bet plenty of those are happening during this economy. I'm holding out for the mint 1964 with Hank Marvin's autograph for $200.:D

mrmudcat
August 24th, 2009, 06:15 PM
That is a steal:D

just strum
August 24th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Sick deal. I'll bet plenty of those are happening during this economy. I'm holding out for the mint 1964 with Hank Marvin's autograph for $200.:D

Hey, you never know what awaits.

That is a steal:D

It is one hell of a deal. The guy is asking $100 (a steal) and the guy over on the other forum negotiates it down to $87 because it wasn't really the color he wanted and it didn't have a whammy bar (or some crazy bs he handed the seller).

bedroom rocker
August 24th, 2009, 07:50 PM

It is one hell of a deal. The guy is asking $100 (a steal) and the guy over on the other forum negotiates it down to $87 because it wasn't really the color he wanted and it didn't have a whammy bar (or some crazy bs he handed the seller).
you never know what you might find. i was told about this security shop in a little alley that sells guitars on the side, they dont advertise, and not many people know about the shop. i went there to get strings, and saw 2 sets of grover machine heads in the display case for 139 dollars (australian) he told me he had ordered them in for a guy who was building a 12 string, but never came back to get them. he said i could have em for 60 bucks! needless to say i snatched them up:AOK: what a score.

bedroom rocker
August 26th, 2009, 02:09 AM

for 100 bucks the guy sure is fussy :rolleyes:

Brian Krashpad
August 27th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Whoa, jeez I wouldn't have even dickered. Here's your Benjamin, have a nice day!