PDA

View Full Version : Leave It To A Texan................

piebaldpython
August 28th, 2009, 08:49 PM
........to design the new Cowboy's stadium and NOT have some scoreboard or huge screen high enough above the field so that it won't interfere with punts. :rotflmao: The NFL had to come out with a ruling today to handle the likelihood of what will happen WHEN punts hit this big monstrosity. :D

Methinks that when then guy designed this "screen", that he must have been drinking ShinerBock beer by the caseload. :beer: Geez, how dumb was that??

marnold
August 28th, 2009, 09:17 PM
In their defense (something that I'm loathe to do) the screen was put higher than NFL rules required. However, after the Titans punter hit it in the first game there, Jeff Fischer got uptight about it and he's on the competition committee so . . .

6string
August 29th, 2009, 12:18 AM
I heard they had to build the new stadium because they couldn't get rid of the curse that Jessica Simpson left on the old one.

piebaldpython
August 29th, 2009, 03:56 AM
I heard they had to build the new stadium because they couldn't get rid of the curse that Jessica Simpson left on the old one.

Wonder if she's banned from the new stadium? :D Hmmm......now if Romo gets back together with her.....then what? :rotflmao:

Kazz
August 29th, 2009, 04:57 AM
It's too late.....she already put his mojo all over his man hand.....

luvmyshiner
August 29th, 2009, 07:22 AM
Wonder if she's banned from the new stadium? :D

Yes she is Pie, yes she is.:flamemad: But I got respect my boy Tony for dumpin' her right before her birthday. Think of all the cash he saved on a birthday present.:AOK: Especially since the rumor was that she told him she expected an engagement ring on her birthday.:D

Tig
August 29th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Yup, we watched that game on the tube. The stadium layout musta' been designed by an Aggie engineer * (Texas A&M). Aggie jokes are based on Polish jokes, BTW. I watched a game in the old Texas stadium, and it's a very good thing they finally replaced that POS.

*The George Bush (Bush 41, not 43) school library was designed by the engineering college, but they forgot one important consideration... the weight of all the books! Of course, they discovered this after it was built!

I'll leave them alone about their bonfire construction, since that resulted in a few deaths a few years ago.