PDA

View Full Version : Its all hidden...................

mrmudcat
August 31st, 2009, 06:39 PM
Ok looking into the living room im looking ok;)

HRD in uppah right corner,carvin half stack with legend amp on top,epi jr in the foreground , foto-flame japstrat in front of carvin/legend end of sofa buddy guy strat and a paula with her head sticking out ,side of chair a sg,paula and carvin carve top .48 .supro lappy.....on coffee table.2 x strats..behind chair mary jane and sage.looking good right guys :dude: ..............mostly hidden.........all other guitars stashed in closets under beds ..yada yada:whatever:

http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/604/imgp0201.jpg

Lets eat honey everything is stashed away....I dont see anything do you guys ............table chairs.......nothing else.......:rotflmao: :thwap:

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7486/imgp0202a.jpg

All equipment is home!!It was over a hundred bones a month for climate controlled indoor space!..............:AOK:

Spudman
August 31st, 2009, 08:11 PM
That's a mighty nice looking trailer y'all got there.:D

Childbride
August 31st, 2009, 08:31 PM
Muddy, i think everything looks awesome!!!

jeezly crow, are those stacks like 6' tall or what?! :D

mrmudcat
August 31st, 2009, 08:44 PM

Oh sure georgia........ trailers ......white trash........its an older ranch/upgraded inside with wrap around swing porch....not that im beyond trailers been there done that...thanks for the compliments .......:beer: :rotflmao:

Childbride
August 31st, 2009, 08:46 PM

Spud, that was rude.

mrmudcat
August 31st, 2009, 08:49 PM
I swear its real T&G not paneling:whatever: :beer:

mrmudcat
August 31st, 2009, 08:53 PM
Spud, that was rude.

CB no worries me and potato head are spuds I mean buds and im sure he was being funny or trying to be......BADA BING:master:

Childbride
August 31st, 2009, 08:54 PM
I swear its real T&G not paneling:whatever: :beer:

it's obvious it's knotty pine.

Spudman
August 31st, 2009, 08:57 PM
it's obvious it's knotty pine.

With that many watts in the house it should be naughty pine. :dude:

So are the stacks hair dryer substitutes. That sure is a lot of fire power. Jams at your place could be lethal.

wingsdad
August 31st, 2009, 09:39 PM
... its an older ranch/upgraded inside with wrap around swing porch....
...and now it's more like Home Sweet Home ;) :beer:

That's a mighty nice looking trailer y'all got there.

A lot nicer than mine.:master:

bigG
September 1st, 2009, 05:07 AM
Hey mud, that's a very cool room! I've always been partial to dark wood finish like that. And, as to the hidden, well, you gotta let people know you're a musician, so the stacks are in full view and accomplish that, no doubt! I think they're just the right finishing touch to any room decor! :D

I, too, have guits stashed everywhere: behind the sofa, under the bed, in a closet, 3 in cases seated nicely in a living room chair...! And all my combo amps rest wherever I can find floor space: living room, bedroom, I even have one stashed temporarily in the bathroom! :rotflmao: soon to be relocated to a more proper location as I rearrange and discard alot of stuff that's not necessary and has just been piling up for WAY too long.

My gear takes priority in my apartment, as I live alone, and nobody can tell me different! :rockon:

Algonquin
September 1st, 2009, 06:05 AM
Mercy! :drool: Are the stacks placed by the table so you can hop up on a chair to plug in and adjust the knobs :D
That is some beautiful gear you have there Muddy :AOK:

duhvoodooman
September 1st, 2009, 07:28 AM
You have a very understanding lady there, Mud. If I had two stacks set up in our dining room....well, it wouldn't be pretty! :eek:
Mrs. DVM -->:saw: <-- DVM

Blaze
September 1st, 2009, 07:55 AM
Wow !

That is a good way to strip the walls or keep it quiet at supper time ...:D

http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/7486/imgp0202a.jpg

piebaldpython
September 1st, 2009, 08:27 AM
Damn Mud.......that is a SWEET set-up. I guess you have NO trouble at all getting the boys attention when you fire-up your STACK. :rotflmao:

Maybe you should go into "decorating".....ya know....helping couples tastefully decorate their homes where one member is a musician. :poke:

kiteman
September 1st, 2009, 11:39 AM
With that many watts in the house it should be naughty pine. :dude:

So are the stacks hair dryer substitutes. That sure is a lot of fire power. Jams at your place could be lethal.

Hmm... he could rent the room to the prison and use it to punish prisoners. He can be the executioner. :)

Strap 'em down in the chairs, crank 'em up and play disco. :rotflmao:

street music
September 1st, 2009, 06:47 PM
Mudcat, that is a big amp for acoustic guitars:rotflmao:
I mean you could hook up a couple of mics and probally be heard at Spud's house.
Those are nice amps, I think my wife would throw a huge fit if I brought something like that home. As course I couldn't hear her if I played on.:dude:

msteeln
September 1st, 2009, 08:24 PM
Dime those stacks and you could easily blow out the candles on your birthday cake with one Townsend windmill, and probably put the whole cake into the wall as well!

2nd thot, better not...

Brian Krashpad
September 1st, 2009, 08:27 PM
Hahaha.

PASS THE SALT, DEAR?

WHAT?

I SAID, PASS THE F*CKING SALT!

WHAT?

tjcurtin1
September 1st, 2009, 08:37 PM
And all my combo amps rest wherever I can find floor space: living room, bedroom, I even have one stashed temporarily in the bathroom! :rotflmao: soon to be relocated to a more proper location as I rearrange and discard alot of stuff that's not necessary and has just been piling up for WAY too long.

Well, bigG, you can discard any of the gear that has been piling up my way, anytime. I am Pm'ing my address...:poke:

IF you look closely, you can see that there are only curtains behind those stacks - the glass in the windows has been removed to avoid it being sucked into the room when the speakers displace all of that air.....;)

bigoldron
September 1st, 2009, 08:48 PM
Muddie, you can be my interior decorator any time! I just LOVE the accessories! That's some AWESOME equipment Brother! I like the pine board paneling. My Mama and Daddy had/have the same stuff in their house.

sunvalleylaw
September 1st, 2009, 09:32 PM
oh, I don't know. I hardly notice the gear there. It is almost like one of those pictures where you have to look carefully at the scenery to see what is hidden inside.

or maybe not. ;-)

I would like to see that birthday cake trick though! LOL!

peachhead
September 3rd, 2009, 10:27 PM
Hahaha.

PASS THE SALT, DEAR?

WHAT?

I SAID, PASS THE F*CKING SALT!

WHAT?

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Seriously, though, you didn't do a very good job of hiding that dining room set. I can still see it. :D

Kazz
September 4th, 2009, 04:28 AM
I guess I am getting old.....the knotty pine was what caught my eye....what a living/dining area Mud....